A present from me to you

great clip, especially when you look at the score and UTTER DOMINATION of them leafs

647598[/snapback]

I just enjoyed it b/c of my hatred towards Tucker. Now if I can find one of Kasper getting his clock cleaned

I just enjoyed it b/c of my hatred towards Tucker.  Now if I can find one of Kasper getting his clock cleaned

647602[/snapback]

i enjoyed it because of my hatred towards the city of TOronto and any leafs fan. As well, as enjoying seeing all the leafs fans walking on Ste Catherine with the down look on their faces.

i enjoyed it because of my hatred towards the city of TOronto and any leafs fan.  As well, as enjoying seeing all the leafs fans walking on Ste Catherine with the down look on their faces.

647605[/snapback]

When was that game?

When was that game?

647606[/snapback]

i think saturday

we had a double home series, one on thursday and the other on saturday. My friend from TO went to see it since he's studying here, i can't wait to make fun of him :D

As I stated in an earlier thread, there are ways to get back at guys like Tucker.  Nice job by Kovalev.  Too bad he doesn't often play with as much passion.  There are few NHL players more talented or enigmatic.

647696[/snapback]

i think Gainey said something to those guys because they've been playing with passion the last week. How can these guys not play for passion for a guy who once played with two separated shoulders.

Anywho, it's good that we woke up right before playoff time, hopefully it lasts.

And Briere gets suspended. :D

647711[/snapback]

That was the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw it on the ESPN ticker. Briere gets suspended but that little troll Tucker throws an intentional elbow and gets nothing.

Yeah, there's no bias at the NHL. :w00t:

i enjoyed it because of my hatred towards the city of TOronto and any leafs fan.  As well, as enjoying seeing all the leafs fans walking on Ste Catherine with the down look on their faces.

647605[/snapback]

Your , your avatar could not suit your profile ANY better.

That was fun to watch!  But not as good as the time Peca stepped out of the penalty box just in time to WIPE OUT Tie Domi.

647704[/snapback]

Anytime Domi gets wiped is a good time. I even cheered earlier this year for McGratton on Ottawa when he really put a thumpin on Domi.

Your , your avatar could not suit your profile ANY better.

647783[/snapback]

My avatar is a tribute to USMC Bills Fan. Honestly though i don't know why i should have to explain myself to someone who admittedly is a Leafs fan.

My avatar is a tribute to USMC Bills Fan.  Honestly though i don't know why i should have to explain myself to someone who admittedly is a Leafs fan.

647814[/snapback]

And is this avatar also in your other profile?