Fairweather fans: Get out of here.

CJPearl2

that was b/c you told your old man to be the house on the Bills in 1980 for the Super Bowl..that ended your days as a football Sherpa and launched your highly succesful Hockey Sherpa career...

646916[/snapback]

There was that. And a fondness for Yak milk.

i love soup ,so every time they lost last year i would eat a can . :blink:

646939[/snapback]

Try the Healthy Choice Hearty Chicken brand. It's can says it is 2 servings instead of the 2.5 servings for Campbell's Chicken Noodle, so when you work the nutrition numbers, it's better. It is also high in fiber.

LOL. Ummmm, yeah. We've been in cloudy conditions so long, I'd actually welcome any kind of fair-weather we could get. Can anyone even remember the last fair-weather conditions the Bills have experienced?

You've inspired me personally so much, that I'm off to the pro shop to pick up my Robert Royal or Matt Bowens jerseys.

Oh wait, they don't have any, they must be sold out of them. Excitement must be running so high that Bills fans just can't contain themselves long enough to keep them on the shelves.

Well, either that, or, well, ummm yeah.

This is the time to B word and moan, IMO. The last time we actually had good, competitive teams, we had people that wanted to do nothing but tear them down.....I.E. the Flutie era. Now THAT, is when a lecture would have been warranted. This crap that people try to justify now is what miffs alot of us. I don't even need a 12-4 team. Hell, I'd take a 6-10 that improves during the year. We can't even get that.

Gimmie a break.

Try the Healthy Choice Hearty Chicken brand. It's can says it is 2 servings instead of the 2.5 servings for Campbell's Chicken Noodle, so when you work the nutrition numbers, it's better.  It is also high in fiber.

646952[/snapback]

thank you

Hell, I'd take a 6-10 that improves during the year.  We can't even get that. 

Gimmie a break.

646963[/snapback]

Well if your counting two years ago we had an awesome run in the last half.

Last year just plain out was bad. But we were the hottest team during the second half of the year.

For example - see some of the current posts - people giving up tickets, asking for refunds, etc. I hate this so much. But maybe becuase I don't get it and never would be able to do it.

646777[/snapback]

Sweetie....when you've been a Bills fan for 40 years, like me.......you'll understand. :D