Sabres end their losing streak!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully its over.  4-3 over the Bruins.  Now lets gear up for the playoffs!

646349[/snapback]

Dumont, Briere and Connoly look great together...a nice win, coming from behind, and staying ahead. Miller looked a bit sharper tonight....hold on to your hats!

Good!

I thought that game was tomorrow?

Probably better since I have been following them during this down turn... Maybe I jinxed them?

I couldn't believe my ears when I tuned Sirius into the Rangers game to find the Sabs up by 2 in the 3rd... That quickly vanished! :angry:

Nothing like feasting on some sick bear (even if it was 4-3) to get "healthy?" Always an upper to beat a NE team!

:D

That's it!  We're winning the Cup!

Does it sound as stupid after one win as these clowns pounding their balls flat does after each loss?

Could everyone please take a look at the last 10 games each Eastern Conference team has played?

646357[/snapback]

Lighten up Nanook... I understand what you are saying... It happens everywhere.

When the Sox hit the skids in August and early September last year... Everybody had them compared to the Cubs in this town.

It happens and it is a normal reaction.

Just revel in some of the relief (even if it is only one game and they are 6-5-1 in the last 11... :angry::D )

The Sabres still aren't playing well in their own end, but a win is a win.  No more games this year with the sickening NESN announcers thankfully.  Jack Edwards is unreal with his homer-ism.

646359[/snapback]

No kidding. It was so bad tonight even his partner was trying to lighten it up - which is saying something. I seriously thought about dropping him a note about it but he's just not worth the time. Enjoy the postseason, Jack Asswards.

That's it!  We're winning the Cup!

Does it sound as stupid after one win as these clowns pounding their balls flat does after each loss?

Could everyone please take a look at the last 10 games each Eastern Conference team has played?

646357[/snapback]

Not even looking at the last 10 games, but I have take some solace in the fact that this recent losing streak, save the Bruins, have come at the hands of quality teams. Ottawa twice, Carolina and the Rangers, all very good teams, Atlanta seems to match up well against the Sabres for whatever reason, and Boston was bound to beat us once in 8 attempts.

I will admitt, after the Rangers loss, I started to hop on the "Miller must sit" bandwagon, not because I think he sucks, but because he, to me, has just looked tired, or like he needs to stop thinking too much, and just start playing. On some of the goals he has given up the last few weeks, particularly those around the net, he just looks frozen. However, despite some crappy goals, he made some real big-time saves against the Rangers, and again, last night, against Boston.