Chinese boiled babies for fertilizer

How to lose friends and annoy people:

""Go and read the black book on communism and you'll find that under Mao's China they didn't eat babies but boiled them to fertilise the fields."

Boiling Babies

646046[/snapback]

Berlusconi is an idiot, i'd rather the commies back in power than this milanista

Berlusconi is an idiot, i'd rather the commies back in power than this milanista

646151[/snapback]

Right, because Communism is soooooo much better than Fascism?

Never mind that the two worst genocides of the 20th century were committed by COMMUNIST states.

Right, because Communism is soooooo much better than Fascism?

Never mind that the two worst genocides of the 20th century were committed by COMMUNIST states.

646523[/snapback]

Worst two????????

Last time I checked Japan was anot a Communist state in WWII.

Germany, nope.

Worst two???????? 

Last time I checked Japan was anot a Communist state in WWII. 

Germany, nope.

646569[/snapback]

"A Man-Made Famine raged through Ukraine, the ethnic-Ukrainian region of northern Caucasus, and the lower Volga River region in 1932-33. This resulted in the death of between 7 to 10 million people, mainly Ukrainians. This was instigated by Soviet leader Joseph Stalin and his henchman Lazar Kaganovich."

Ukranian History

And that's just UKRANIANS.

And how about good old Chairman Mao? "When he launched the Great Leap Forward—his economic plan to forge an industrial revolution in China—it resulted in the worst famine of the century, described as a "totally unnecessary, entirely man-made holocaust that claimed between 23 million and 30 million lives."

Chairman Mao

And that doesn't include hundreds of thousands of political dissidents, either.

Just because the ADL says the Nazis committed the worst genocide in history doesn't make it so. The Holocaust was horrible, but 6 million vs 23-30 million? No contest.

Facts suck, don't they? :angry:

"A Man-Made Famine raged through Ukraine, the ethnic-Ukrainian region of northern Caucasus, and the lower Volga River region in 1932-33. This resulted in the death of between 7 to 10 million people, mainly Ukrainians. This was instigated by Soviet leader Joseph Stalin and his henchman Lazar Kaganovich."

Ukranian History

And that's just UKRANIANS.

And how about good old Chairman Mao? "When he launched the Great Leap Forward—his economic plan to forge an industrial revolution in China—it resulted in the worst famine of the century, described as a "totally unnecessary, entirely man-made holocaust that claimed between 23 million and 30 million lives."

Chairman Mao

And that doesn't include hundreds of thousands of political dissidents, either.

Just because the ADL says the Nazis committed the worst genocide in history doesn't make it so. The Holocaust was horrible, but 6 million vs 23-30 million? No contest.

Facts suck, don't they?  :angry:

646577[/snapback]

Yeah and depending on which estimates you belive for Japan the numbers are in the 60-200 million range.

Facts suck, don't they. Also, 6 million is the lowest estimate I have ever heard from Nazi germany. usually I have heard 8-15 million.

Yeah and depending on which estimates you belive for Japan the numbers are in the 60-200 million range. 

Facts suck, don't they.  Also, 6 million is the lowest estimate I have ever heard from Nazi germany.  usually I have heard 8-15 million.

646581[/snapback]

200 million?

What history books are YOU reading?

Germany

and also

Japan

200 million that's just ridiculous.