This just keeps getting better...

Asylum?

Why didn't they execute him 16 years ago?

I love this part...

Muslim clerics condemned Rahman's release, saying it was a "betrayal of Islam," and threatened to incite violent protests.

This too...

He said the government should either force Rahman to convert back to Islam or kill him.

Anyone want to discuss religion of peace on this one? I'd say they are showing their true colors in IMAX splendor.

Any time you have to advertise your religion as "The Religion of Peace ", basically that means you aren't very peaceful and people have started to notice.

Anyone want to discuss religion of peace on this one? I'd say they are showing their true colors in IMAX splendor.

645479[/snapback]

What's the over/under on the number of posts until someone brings up the Crusades to explain the crazy people on the other side of the planet?

Any time you have to advertise your religion as "The Religion of Peace ", basically that means you aren't very peaceful and people have started to notice.

What's the over/under on the number of posts until someone brings up the Crusades to explain the crazy people on the other side of the planet?

645484[/snapback]

Based on your reply.....2 B-)

Asylum?

Why didn't they execute him 16 years ago?

I love this part...

This too...

645479[/snapback]

Friggin' EVERTHING is a betrayal of Islam these days........

It's Bush's fault some how I'm sure.

Friggin' EVERTHING is a betrayal of Islam these days........

It's Bush's fault some how I'm sure.

645727[/snapback]

I don't want to get into another media rant, but they have sure caught on to the program. I somewhat follow mid east media, and there has been a definite shift in how it's been used over the past couple of years. Looks like their version of CNN's playbook. Even people who generally hate us still emulate what we do well. Such as disinform.

I don't want to get into another media rant, but they have sure caught on to the program. I somewhat follow mid east media, and there has been a definite shift in how it's been used over the past couple of years. Looks like their version of CNN's playbook. Even people who generally hate us still emulate what we do well. Such as disinform.

645732[/snapback]

Yes love the Muslim protesters jumping up in down burning the US flag wearing Levis and Reeboks. B-)

Yes love the Muslim protesters jumping up in down burning the US flag wearing Levis and Reeboks.   B-)

645747[/snapback]

I've mentioned before, I network with a lot of people all over the world. Many of them aren't exactly fans of the US, but have common sense. With most issues, the general consesus is "eh, whatever..." TV is TV. It's not hard to film 100 people jumping up and down and make it look like a popular uprising encompassing the entire nation. Especially when it's essentially staged.

Anyone ever wonder why so many Anti-American signs held up in (_ pick a country that doesn't speak English) are printed in English?