Dems are the party of National Security?

In the original question I asked, which I have repeated below since you have such a hard time going back and seeing it

Can you show me where the Democrats are criticizing the troops in Afghanistan? Why isn't it legitimate to criticize the administration for failing to provide either troops, equipment or unified command to succesfully prosecute the war in Afghanistan? Is it okay to criticize Clinton for Somalia?

650478[/snapback]

So, you are blaming me for bringing up Clinton, even though I did not bring up Clinton, when you are the one who brought up Clinton in a thread which had nothing to do with Clinton. Ok. :doh:

I also find it highly ironic that you are blaming me for not answering the question at the same time you are telling me that you do not like my answer to said question. Again: :D

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you are blaming me for bringing up Clinton, even though I did not bring up Clinton, when you are the one who brought up Clinton in a thread which had nothing to do with Clinton. Ok.  :doh:

I also find it highly ironic that you are blaming me for not answering the question at the same time you are telling me that you do not like my answer to said question. Again:  :D

650488[/snapback]

Did I claim you brought up Clinton? Where did I do that? I've been pretty specific that I asked a question. You are simply dodging it.

Did I claim you brought up Clinton?  Where did I do that?  I've been pretty specific that I asked a question.  You are simply dodging it.

650504[/snapback]

All the two of you want to do is say Clinton Bad which hardly differentiates you from the Bush Bad crowd.

Brings us full circle.  I asked you a question.  You basically said read BiBs responses.  If you disagree with his responses, answer the question yourself.  :doh:

650525[/snapback]

Dave's not here.

Brings us full circle.  I asked you a question.  You basically said read BiBs responses.  If you disagree with his responses, answer the question yourself.  :doh:

650525[/snapback]

So, you are admitting I said nothing about Clinton, but were trying to say that I did just so you can B word about something.

So, you are admitting I said nothing about Clinton, but were trying to say that I did just so you can B word about something.

650531[/snapback]

No, I'm actually trying to have a discussion about the responsibilities of the president and when they can be criticized. I am drawing similarities between two administrations and how they are viewed. You and BiB are claiming that Bush can not be criticized wrt Afghanistan.

No, I'm actually trying to have a discussion about the responsibilities of the president and when they can be criticized.  I am drawing similarities between two administrations and how they are viewed.  You and BiB are claiming that Bush can not be criticized wrt Afghanistan.

650556[/snapback]

Because Clinton Bad. Yup. Way to show that you are interested in discussion. :doh:

Because Clinton Bad. Yup. Way to show that you are interested in discussion.  :doh:

650557[/snapback]

Well, if you would actually answer the questions originally posed, maybe there could be a discussion. I'm not trying to engage in a Mickey topic, though I doubt there is any chance of convincing you otherwise.

Also, BTW, not what I said at all. 2 or 3 different times.

650561[/snapback]

It doesn't matter. Scraps is having a nice conversation with himself. He makes up what you said so that he can complain about the made-up comments. It is quite comical. :doh:

Well, if you would actually answer the questions originally posed, maybe there could be a discussion. 

650570[/snapback]

Why bother? It does not matter what I post. You just make up my comments and then B word about said comments. You are doing the same thing with BiB.

Why bother? It does not matter what I post. You just make up my comments and then B word about said comments. You are doing the same thing with BiB.

650573[/snapback]

OK, the answer being looked for is this:

No, you can't criticize Bush about Afghanistan because he's Bush. All of us stupid neo-con bible thumping dumbshits know this as a truism. You can criticize Clinton because he's Clinton. None of us neo-con bible thumping dumbshits are enlightened nor progressive enough to see anything past that.

Feel better now?

No, you can't criticize Bush about Afghanistan because he's Bush. All of us stupid neo-con bible thumping dumbshits know this as a truism. You can criticize Clinton because he's Clinton. None of us neo-con bible thumping dumbshits are enlightened nor progressive enough to see anything past that.

Feel better now?

650587[/snapback]

:doh:

This thread is friggin' great.

I listened to bernsten on c-span discussing the cia led operation in tora bora... According to him bin laden was there, and for whatever reason calls for more us troops was denied....Thats fubar........I like to read the book, mainly for the battle stories, and gleefully take joy in the demise of those rat bastards, just wish their leader would have been ripped to shreds.......

Feel better now?

650587[/snapback]

Actually I gave you the answer I was looking for earlier in this thread. Who's making sh-- up now?

650573[/snapback]

Well if you answered the question, you couldn't B word about me making up your comments.