Dems are the party of National Security?

BiB's statement is that Bush can not be blamed.  Where did I accept that his argument that Bush can not be blamed?

657593[/snapback]

The basis of your argument is that the President is the top dog, and responsible for everything under his watch. This is global terms has merit, but in reality is a stupid argument. Do we blame Lincoln alone for the start of the civil war? Do we blame FDR exclusively for Pearl Harbor? More to the point, do you? I aquaint level of blame with level of involvement.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, your the one that mentioned BiB Sparkey.

657647[/snapback]

You are obviously taking classes at the Mickey school of debating. You have completely lost it. Again, point out how I was not consistent because of what BiB and you said.

Try to stay focused this time. Stop wandering.

You are obviously taking classes at the Mickey school of debating. You have completely lost it. Again, point out how I was not consistent because of what BiB and you said.

Try to stay focused this time. Stop wandering.

657656[/snapback]

Are you really that thick?

BiB's statement is that Bush can not be blamed. Where did I accept that his argument that Bush can not be blamed? You claimed I accepted his rational.

Are you really that thick? 

BiB's statement is that Bush can not be blamed. Where did I accept that his argument that Bush can not be blamed?  You claimed I accepted his rational.

658273[/snapback]

What the !@#$ are you talking about? You said I was not being consistent. I asked you to point out where I have not been consistent. You counter with BiB said this, Scraps did not say that. Where the !@#$ did I contradict myself? Is that too difficult for you to understand, or are you going to go into another Clinton rant?

Are you trying to be this dense or does it come naturally to you? Holy Hell you are a !@#$ing idiot.

I am done wasting my time with your stupidity. You cannot even stay on point about anything. You just flail about hoping to find something. Take your ADD somewhere else.

What the !@#$ are you talking about? You said I was not being consistent. I asked you to point out where I have not been consistent. You counter with BiB said this, Scraps did not say that. Where the !@#$ did I contradict myself? Is that too difficult for you to understand, or are you going to go into another Clinton rant?

Are you trying to be this dense or does it come naturally to you? Holy Hell you are a !@#$ing idiot.

I am done wasting my time with your stupidity. You cannot even stay on point about anything. You just flail about hoping to find something. Take your ADD somewhere else.

658453[/snapback]

Maybe if you would explain what you meant by this like I aked you to

Now, you said you might accept BiB's rational, but you cannot keep from blaming Bush. You don't see the complete contradiction in that statement?

We could get past this. Seems like you spend a lot of energy not answering anything.

The basis of your argument is that the President is the top dog, and responsible for everything under his watch. This is global terms has merit, but in reality is a stupid argument. Do we blame Lincoln alone for the start of the civil war? Do we blame FDR exclusively for Pearl Harbor? More to the point, do you? I aquaint level of blame with level of involvement.

657599[/snapback]

Do you not see the difference between a sneak attack on Pearl Harbor, or the start of the Civil War and what could have been the culmination of the war with Al Qaeda? The points you make above are more analogous to 9-11 than to Tora Bora or any other post 9-11-2001 situation in Afghanistan.

Maybe if you would explain what you meant by this like I aked you to

We could get past this.  Seems like you spend a lot of energy not answering anything.

658460[/snapback]

Whatever, Sparkey. You know, they make meds for ADD. You should look into them.

Just what I expected from you.  You knew your position was hypocritical so you avoided conversation.

658469[/snapback]

No, I asked you where I was being hypocritical. You answered with a question unrelated to my question. Just like you falsely attributed comments to me, dodged questions I asked you, deflected the conversation to Clinton. I asked you again where I was being hypocritical, and you responde with calling me a hypocrite and refusing to answer the question. Yup. The problem is obviously me being hypocritical for you not responding to me asking you why I am a hypocrite. Of course, that would require you to actually address things and not just sit back and B word. Continue wasting time there Scrappy. Keep digging that hole for yourself.

Whatever, Mickey.

No, I asked you where I was being hypocritical. You answered with a question unrelated to my question. Just like you falsely attributed comments to me, dodged questions I asked you, deflected the conversation to Clinton. I asked you again where I was being hypocritical, and you responde with calling me a hypocrite and refusing to answer the question. Yup. The problem is obviously me being hypocritical for you not responding to me asking you why I am a hypocrite. Of course, that would require you to actually address things and not just sit back and B word. Continue wasting time there Scrappy. Keep digging that hole for yourself.

Whatever, Mickey.

658474[/snapback]

Apparently you think it is incumbent on me to answer all of your questions while you don't answer any of mine. Hypocrite.

Did it ever occur to you that things would not have gone this way if you had bothered to answer the questions I asked?

Apparently you think it is incumbent on me to answer all of your questions while you don't answer any of mine.  Hypocrite.

Did it ever occur to you that things would not have gone this way if you had bothered to answer the questions I asked?

658480[/snapback]

I did answer your first question, but of course, it took me four pages before you finally realized it, but hey, I am the dense one. :lol: Now, you want me to answer another question in a desperate attempt for you to make accusations and not have to actually back them up. How cowardly of you.

You fail to answer my question and the same time you B word about how hypocritical it is to not answer questions. You flat-out lie about stuff and refuse to even acknowledge it. When confronted about your lies and inaccuracies, you deflect to unrelated items and demand that they be answered in pathetic attempts to deflect from how badly you are losing the argument.

But hey, everyone else is to blame, right Mickey?

This is the plan????  Wow..... :w00t:

645455[/snapback]

It may not be perfect, but just imagine the PPP circle jerk that would have taken place if it included a plan to sell port security to an Arab company with questionable past motives... <_<

The notion that the Repuplican party is somehow more adept than anyone else, at dealing with national security is laughable...