Pain is...

Fastro

I'm still sore about missing the opening day 31-0 blowout of the Pats a couple years back because I was in Texas at a wedding for a huge Dolphins fan.

I'm still sore about missing the opening day 31-0 blowout of the Pats a couple years back because I was in Texas at a wedding for a huge Dolphins fan.

645503[/snapback]

I remember that. We all felt bad for you.

My friend I hope she is worth it. I already warned the old lady, she is not to speak to me during the draft weekend. I am going on a cruise from 4/15-4/22. I almost had a heart attack when she told me, thank god they moved the draft back a weekend. Or she was going solo. Well good luck with wedding, the honeymoon and the divorce procedings, just kidding. No im not. Good luck though.

645503[/snapback]

The sacrifices we make for our friends. If its any concolation, I am making a good friend of mine who is a big Dolphins fan, miss the draft as well. B-)

I try to keep in mind things like you might come across me in a car wreck someday.

"Hmmm, busted on my ass? No black bag for him..."

645895[/snapback]

"things like me"?

I knew chicks always objectified me, but I didn't think it was for my profession.

;)