Pain is...

Fastro

getting married on Draft day, missing the draft, and marrying into a HUGE Patriots fan family. Nothing like having to endure 2 losses a year. I wonder if I can include some kind of clause requiring the children to be raised Bills fans? :unsure:

getting married on Draft day, missing the draft, and marrying into a HUGE Patriots fan family.  Nothing like having to endure 2 losses a year.  I wonder if I can include some kind of clause requiring the children to be raised Bills fans?  :unsure:

645238[/snapback]

A clause such as this won't matter now. It will probably be included into the divorce decree.

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Good luck, and God bless.

getting married on Draft day, missing the draft, and marrying into a HUGE Patriots fan family.  Nothing like having to endure 2 losses a year.  I wonder if I can include some kind of clause requiring the children to be raised Bills fans?   B-)

645238[/snapback]

Don't worry. Once the Pats go back to winning 6-7 games, the family will abandon them and talk about nothing outside of the Red Sox. They ride a fast bandwagon there.

getting married on Draft day, missing the draft, and marrying into a HUGE Patriots fan family.  Nothing like having to endure 2 losses a year.  I wonder if I can include some kind of clause requiring the children to be raised Bills fans?  B-)

645238[/snapback]

Some kind of clause? YOU have the sack in the family bro, use it.

RTB

getting married on Draft day, missing the draft, and marrying into a HUGE Patriots fan family.  Nothing like having to endure 2 losses a year.  I wonder if I can include some kind of clause requiring the children to be raised Bills fans?  B-)

645238[/snapback]

The trick is finding common ground. My wife's a Bears fan and hates the Bills, I'm a Bills fan and don't like the Bears. We get along because we both hate Miami with a passion. :doh:

The trick is finding common ground.  My wife's a Bears fan and hates the Bills, I'm a Bills fan and don't like the Bears.  We get along because we both hate Miami with a passion.  B-)

645352[/snapback]

Well at least the Bills are her 2nd favorite team. That's a start. :doh:

645238[/snapback]

Well, a simple smile and wink and remind her family that their sister/daughter couldnt find a Pats fan worth marrying. You will now embark on the conversion process, placing her on a nightly "Bills injection program" .

645238[/snapback]

The true question to ask yourself is whether or not you can weather this situation for another few years. If so, then you'll be ok, provided you can live with being married into a big Giants family.

OUCH!

Better be careful. If she's willing to get married on Draft day, you better make sure that she'll at least concede your football Sundays and Monday nights. Otherwise, she may take them away as well.

Have her sign a contract giving you your Sundays and MNF.

That being said, if she's good in other areas, maybe it's worth giving up everything.. B-)

getting married on Draft day, missing the draft, and marrying into a HUGE Patriots fan family.  Nothing like having to endure 2 losses a year.  I wonder if I can include some kind of clause requiring the children to be raised Bills fans?   B-)

645238[/snapback]

How did you convince your husband to get married on draft day????

How did you convince your husband to get married on draft day????

645389[/snapback]

Ouch. We booked the church and reception hall over a year out and before I realized the significance of the date. When I realized my mistake, it was already too late to rearrange. I have 1 of the groomsmen equipped with a portable TV. The wedding is at 2. Provided the draft does not drag on or a trade by the Bills, I should get to see them make their pick before I have to say "I do".

645238[/snapback]

Wait till your wife is pregnant and due smack dab in the middle of the football season.

That happened to me twice.

After the second baby, I had them tubes tied!

Ouch.  We booked the church and reception hall over a year out and before I realized the significance of the date.  When I realized my mistake, it was already too late to rearrange.  I have 1 of the groomsmen equipped with a portable TV.  The wedding is at 2.  Provided the draft does not drag on or a trade by the Bills, I should get to see them make their pick before I have to say "I do".

645413[/snapback]

Good thing Donahoe's not drafting. I'd hate to hear that you punched the minister after the Bills drafted a 5'6" receiver with knee troubles at #8.

Here's what we did with the kids - my wife's a Pats fan.

I told her that if she wanted the raise the kids Lutheran that was OK with me, but they were going to be Bills fans. So, she gets them on Sunday mornings and I get them on Sunday afternoons - works out well!