I posted and I didn't say Moulds...

Actually I think it was the Marx brothers

Man I am aging myself!  :D

647797[/snapback]

Well, according to this article, Marx brothers are the only ones suggested so far who haven't...not to say they haven't, but...A&C, stooges and I Love Lucy all verified...

Edit: Sorry, rovey, I messed up with context, I thought you were referring to the Niagara Falls bit, but in re-reading noticed Susquehanna was what you were responding to. To quote the late great Emily Latella: "Nevermind." Though I did post the link to the story in anticipation of XXX XXXX's drunken promise to post a link to the story. :w00t:

"Niagara Falls, slowly I turn..." is an old vaudville routine. Many of the best old-time comedy acts have done it at one time or another. Ab and Co did it, Stooges did it (the best, I think). Anyway, I'll try and supply a link (unless one is already supplied) when I'm way more sober than I am right now.

I STILL have to make dinner. This should be interesting.

"Niagara Falls, slowly I turn..." is an old vaudville routine.  Many of the best old-time comedy acts have done it at one time or another.  Ab and Co did it, Stooges did it (the best, I think).  Anyway, I'll try and supply a link (unless one is already supplied) when I'm way more sober than I am right now.

I STILL have to make dinner.  This should be interesting.

647879[/snapback]

You don't have a drawer full of delivery menus?

You don't have a drawer full of delivery menus?

647962[/snapback]

Actually, I don't have a drawer full...but, I get your drift and I have plenty. (Wow, in the time it just took me to BOLD "drawer full", I could have done...well, I could have done a LOT of things.)

Where was I now?...Oh...yes...

For a number of uninteresting reasons, delivery was not going to be an option tonight.

For what it's worth, I kicked my own ass with dinner tonight. God DAMN I can cook. (Course, I'm still real drunk...so I wouldn't put a lot of stock in that.)

For what it's worth, I kicked my own ass with dinner tonight.  God DAMN I can cook.  (Course, I'm still real drunk...so I wouldn't put a lot of stock in that.)

647988[/snapback]

Campbell's Chunky or Progresso? :doh: