I posted and I didn't say Moulds...

Should I be deleted, moved to consumer digest or banned yet?

Crap is getting pretty weak when the Jills are considered not football. No wonder Trendi doesn't say Hi.

Is there anything, ANYTHING, that anyone can come up with over one player that we haven't heard 25 times?

God forgive me, now I know how Ice felt.

Yes you did, and this is a Moulds thread! Imposter!

645199[/snapback]

You said "Moulds"

"Niagara Falls..step by step" ( How many catch that one without Google?)

Damn. I understand fans, but...damn.

Y'all better hope I'm not close to your post office when you mail in your official Moulds 1st to fourth opinions ballots, I have a grenade launcher, and I'll use it.

Should I be deleted, moved to consumer digest or banned yet?

Crap is getting pretty weak when the Jills are considered not football. No wonder Trendi doesn't say Hi.

Is there anything, ANYTHING, that anyone can come up with over one player that we haven't heard 25 times?

God forgive me, now I know how Ice felt.

645198[/snapback]

Chunky Soup!

You said "Moulds"

Y'all better hope I'm not close to your post office when you mail in your official Moulds 1st to fourth opinions ballots, I have a grenade launcher, and I'll use it.

645203[/snapback]

Technically he's right. You said Moulds in your subject line which is unquestioningly part of your post. IMO this thread should be moved to the Consumer forum. Unless of course you again deny using Moulds in your post. That would indicate you have no grip on reality which would banish this thread to the depths of hell...PPP where it will engage in a death match with a post about Bush's current/former chief of staff.

Sloooooooowly I turn...

Technically he's right.  You said Moulds in your subject line which is unquestioningly part of your post.  IMO this thread should be moved to the Consumer forum.  Unless of course you again deny using Moulds in your post.  That would indicate you have no grip on reality which would banish this thread to the depths of hell...PPP where it will engage in a death match with a post about Bush's current/former chief of staff.

Sloooooooowly I turn...

645299[/snapback]

B-)

You said "Moulds"

645203[/snapback]

Didn't someone ask you to send them one. Share and share alike.

Damn you Campbell's and your "Click to can a thread" Campaign!!!

I only remember the Stooges version.

646389[/snapback]

Weren't the stooges responsible for the "Susquehana Hat company" episode too?