Anyone meet someone online by accident?

Chilly

So yesterday I was at the University of Texas at Austin's pharmacy, and waiting in line to switch my insurance from the old ot the new insurance, when this guy comes up to me.

"Are you Bluefire?"

"Uhh, yeah"

"Hi I'm ____"

I really didn't catch the _____ part. I was trying to think all of a sudden who the hell would know me. Then I heard him say:

"I saw your pic on the post your pic thread, and thought it was you."

After that, I realized he said buftex. :unsure:

We talked about Moulds for a bit and then I had to go fix my damn insurance.

To buftex: we should hang out sometime, you seem like a cool guy, maybe a Sabres game at a bar sometime for the playoffs?

So yesterday I was at the University of Texas at Austin's pharmacy, and waiting in line to switch my insurance from the old ot the new insurance, when this guy comes up to me.

"Are you Bluefire?"

"Uhh, yeah"

"Hi I'm ____"

I really didn't catch the _____ part.  I was trying to think all of a sudden who the hell would know me.  Then I heard him say:

After that, I realized he said buftex.  :unsure:

To buftex: we should hang out sometime, you seem like a cool guy, maybe a Sabres game at a bar sometime for the playoffs?

645139[/snapback]

God, please not another Moulds thread.

"Are you Bluefire?"

"Uhh, yeah"

"Hi I'm ____"

I really didn't catch the _____ part.  I was trying to think all of a sudden who the hell would know me.  Then I heard him say:

After that, I realized he said buftex.  :unsure:

645139[/snapback]

Wow that's wierd.

"Are you Bluefire?"

"Uhh, yeah"

"Hi I'm ____"

After that, I realized he said buftex.  ;)

645139[/snapback]

He was stalking you, he wanted your Campbell's Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup. ;)

"Are you Bluefire?"

"Uhh, yeah"

"Hi I'm ____"

After that, I realized he said buftex.  ;)

645139[/snapback]

Not meaning to make this more bizarre, but I just glanced at your profile and we were born on the same day. Cheers in 21 days.

Not meaning to make this more bizarre, but I just glanced at your profile and we were born on the same day. Cheers in 21 days.

645826[/snapback]

I have the same birthday as Anna Kournikova (not the same year).

If you can figure out an angle, let me know.