Ash-holes that own pit bulls

Frez

Take a look at this video clip and see what the buzz is here in Watertown NY. I really feel sorry for the dog this time. I would like to personally kick the sh-- out of these little bastards that did this to that poor cat. What is this world coming to?

Dog Video (very graphic)

Video is very graphic, even more if you're a cat lover. Scroll down just a bit and there is a video to see and some audio clips of the mayor talking on the radio about this crime.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean lock up the pit bulls or lock up the ash-holes?

'Cuz I'm OK with either.  :unsure:

645002[/snapback]

I don't care for pit bulls but I really hate the scum bags that did this to make that dog attack the cat. Did you see the video?

I don't care for pit bulls but I really hate the scum bags that did this to make that dog attack the cat. Did you see the video?

645016[/snapback]

I haven't looked at teh vid yet, but I've met enough needle-dicked bugfu(kers that own poorly trained agressive dogs for no other purpose than to project the power they can't project themselves.

I don't like either but I dislike the people more than the dogs.

Problem isn't the dogs, it's the owners.

Kinda like saying, its not the kids that are the problem, its the parents.

Some breeds are more prone to this kind of behavior (did not click on link..but im guessing what happens), but I have known very well behaved pit bulls. Its all about the owner.

"Susan let the cat out."

I'm quite sure there's a law against that. Why in the hell do people think it's OK to let their cats run around outside? Would you have posted the same thing if the cat had killed 10 neighborhood birds or would that have been nature taking its course?

I'm not excusing the behavior of the dog owner. He probably belongs underground.

I like the way they act like the pitbull was doing something wrong when it was chasing the guy around. My dogs do that with me in my yard all the time. It's how they play. Wouldn't be the media if they weren't playing on people's emotions.

I rescued one pit bull about 10 years ago. Very sweet dog who had been mistreated. By the time I adopted him out, he was making regular visits to assisted care facilities to socialize with elderly people. But let's indict the whole breed.

"Susan let the cat out."

I'm quite sure there's a law against that.  Why in the hell do people think it's OK to let their cats run around outside?  Would you have posted the same thing if the cat had killed 10 neighborhood birds or would that have been nature taking its course?

I'm not excusing the behavior of the dog owner.  He probably belongs underground.

I like the way they act like the pitbull was doing something wrong when it was chasing the guy around.  My dogs do that with me in my yard all the time.  It's how they play.  Wouldn't be the media if they weren't playing on people's emotions.

I rescued one pit bull about 10 years ago.  Very sweet dog who had been mistreated.  By the time I adopted him out, he was making regular visits to assisted care facilities to socialize with elderly people.  But let's indict the whole breed.

645030[/snapback]

I bet if that cat didn't get to play 2 innings just because he was a cat, he might have learned that not all dogs give you a chance for a tie score.

"Susan let the cat out."

I'm quite sure there's a law against that.  Why in the hell do people think it's OK to let their cats run around outside?  Would you have posted the same thing if the cat had killed 10 neighborhood birds or would that have been nature taking its course?

I'm not excusing the behavior of the dog owner.  He probably belongs underground.

I like the way they act like the pitbull was doing something wrong when it was chasing the guy around.  My dogs do that with me in my yard all the time.  It's how they play.  Wouldn't be the media if they weren't playing on people's emotions.

I rescued one pit bull about 10 years ago.  Very sweet dog who had been mistreated.  By the time I adopted him out, he was making regular visits to assisted care facilities to socialize with elderly people.  But let's indict the whole breed.

645030[/snapback]

Did you watch the video?

The cat was in it's OWN friggen fenced in yard!

Did you watch the video?

The cat was in it's OWN friggen fenced in yard!

645037[/snapback]

All I saw was the dog dragging the cat down the sidewalk. I've never seen a fence that kept a cat in, especially one that's about 3 feet tall.

1. Cat not on leash.

2. Owner not present.

Let's all act surprised that the people in THAT neighborhood would do something to a defenseless animal. BTW, I was born yesterday.

All I saw was the dog dragging the cat down the sidewalk.  I've never seen a fence that kept a cat in, especially one that's about 3 feet tall.

1.  Cat not on leash.

2.  Owner not present.

Let's all act surprised that the people in THAT neighborhood would do something to a defenseless animal.  BTW, I was born yesterday.

645039[/snapback]

Point is the cat was in it's own yard at the time. You can piant your own picture if it makes you feel better. How can you blame the cat?

The dog will be destroyed and the owner will be arrested on a felony charge.

"Susan let the cat out."

645030[/snapback]

Some breeds ARE more aggressive than others by nature (I've been around pit bulls, dobermans, rottweilers, shepherds...and the most aggressive - not dangerous - breed I've seen, in fact, are Lhasa Apsos, believe it or not, though they're hardly scary as small as they are.) But nature is only nature; training dictates behavior, nature only dictates how you train (how much, how sternly). I'd sooner trust a responsible owner with a pit bull than I would an absolute dumbasss with a "child friendly" breed like a retreiver.

In fact, the guy we just bought our house from has a huge and very territorial Mastiff that had fire in his eyes when he saw me walking up to the house...I wasn't the least bit afriad because I could see the owner handled him firmly. I'm more afraid of those stupid Yorkshire Terriers our current dumbass neighbor owns but doesn't control than I am a well-handled "aggressive" breed.

I have a dog, a springer, a bird dog, I also have birds, (wife's birds) Riley is a sweet dog, that is afraid of my 20 pound beast of a cat, and never barks, however I would not allow the bird out of their cages with Riley out. Reason, because Riley's parents' parents' et cetera made this dog think catching birds is a good thing. I am not saying there are not some wonderful Pit bulls out there. However, don't be surprised,

when that Pit attacks, it's programed in his brain, and he can fight the urge all he wants, but he will snap, and if he doesn't it's lucky you didn't come across what made him snap.

Also Pit bulls are typically owned by the lowest creatures (sorry Alaska Darin, Typically I don't think you) and years of Rednecks, and Gangsta teaching to kill have made the bred worse. Like guns i don't think they should be in everyones hands.

Dangerous pets.

I was watching something last night about people importing dangerous snakes - I mean we're talking cobras and mambas here - getting tired of them and letting them go. Showed a clip of some kids in Florida that found a friggen BUSHMASTER in their garage.

What is wrong with people? What kind of idiot thinks it's cool to have Taipan as a pet? Is this a new way to get chicks or something?

I've had snakes before, as a kid. I don't care what you do, they find a way to get out now and then.

Fortunately, evolutionary pressures over time tend to remove from the gene pool idiots who own Bushmasters as pets. 

Jesus Christ.  A Bushmaster.  :unsure:  :P

645067[/snapback]

I know their reputation.

The kids are luckier than hell. Apparantly, they were !@#$ing with it for a while before they pointed it out to somebody. Whoever somebody was didn't recognize it as a local, and called animal control - who showed up and turned sort of pale. Wasn't no baby, either. Maybe a five footer?

Years ago a pitbull saved me from losing sleep. Friend of mine was allways buying eggs at the market to pickle at home, his favorite drunk food. One day he brings home a chicken, his free source of eggs he proclaims... He lived next door and we party on the weekends, and a few nights during the week, we were professional drunks that had to work... A week goes by I wake up at 3am to a rooster crowing, walk over to my friends trailer and tell him thats no chicken its a rooster....Couple weeks after that neighbors pit named spot caught the rooster out of the cage..I didn't do it but I was glad..

Point is the cat was in it's own yard at the time. You can piant your own picture if it makes you feel better. How can you blame the cat?

645042[/snapback]

Where did I blame the cat? Or is this yet another emotional response because some friggin' cat died? I sure ain't losing any sleep because a dog owned by a gang banger killed some lady's cat because she was too stupid to leave it in the house when she left.

Where did I blame the cat?  Or is this yet another emotional response because some friggin' cat died?  I sure ain't losing any sleep because a dog owned by a gang banger killed some ladies cat because she was too stupid to leave it in the house when she left.

645082[/snapback]

You are making it difficult to hijack this thread.

SNAKES ON THE LAWN! man.