Nice interview with Bills TE Robert Royal

Cool, I learned something today. 

I guess I can go home now.  :P

644513[/snapback]

If you ever come here, that would be one of the first things you would learn. Right now the only close competition between the schools is in baseball where Tulane is pretty damn good. Last offseason, Tulane and LSU signed a contract to play against each other for the next 10 years in football, and I definitely look forward to kicking their ass every year. I'd never allow a friggin Tulane fan in my house for sure. :doh:

I was enjoying that interview until I read this:

I think with the other guys Coach is bringing in at the WR position and the offensive line, put all those things together and you’ve got a difficult offense for defenses to deal with.

Oh, come on now.

:doh:

He mentioned Nall first and Losman last among the QB's.

Conclusion: Losman is hated by all, drinks too much and will be traded within 48 hours.

644456[/snapback]

Considering that Royal is new to the Bills -- the Bills haven't even had a mini camp yet with him on the roster -- and he played for a team that wasn't even in the same conference last season, I wouldn't read too much into the statement at all.

Different conference.  Why would they even have a rivalry?  Do they play each other every year, or every other year.  If not, I wouldn't equate it to that.  It would be like saying UVA and William and Mary are a rivalry, or UB and Syracuse.  Just because they are in the same state, doesn't mean they are the Bills to the fish.

644495[/snapback]

Stop being cantankerous!

Stop being cantankerous!

644650[/snapback]

Why, I'm good at it. And the Catholic schools taught me that God gave us each certain skills and abilities. It is our job in like to determine what they are and to take advantage of them, or we are sinning. Well I am good at it, so I figure it was a God given gift and I should take advantage of it. :doh:

Why, I'm good at it.  And the Catholic schools taught me that God gave us each certain skills and abilities.  It is our job in like to determine what they are and to take advantage of them, or we are sinning.  Well I am good at it, so I figure it was a God given gift and I should take advantage of it.  :doh:

644661[/snapback]

It's a wonder the nuns didn't knock the living doodoo out of you. Those were some mighty tough hombres.

(Remember, they also taught you sex was for procreation only.)

Considering that Royal is new to the Bills -- the Bills haven't even had a mini camp yet with him on the roster --  and he played for a team that wasn't even in the same conference last season, I wouldn't read too much into the statement at all.

644635[/snapback]

He was joking.

Instead see: VABills

It's a wonder the nuns didn't knock the living doodoo out of you.  Those were some mighty tough hombres. 

(Remember, they also taught you sex was for procreation only.)

644666[/snapback]

They did. :P It didn't help.

And well they lied on the second one. :doh:

So Nall is the Starter. Got it.

644478[/snapback]

No, Holcomb is the starter. Just look at the sentence.

our quarterbacks should always have it, whether it comes from Craig Nall, Kelly (Holcomb) or J.P. Losman or any one of those guys...

He's on a first name-only basis with Kelly. Clearly, Holcomb is the starter and Nall was a terrible off-season move that will kill us in three years.

Why, I'm good at it.  And the Catholic schools taught me that God gave us each certain skills and abilities.  It is our job in like to determine what they are and to take advantage of them, or we are sinning.  Well I am good at it, so I figure it was a God given gift and I should take advantage of it.  :doh:

644661[/snapback]

I'm really good at something - I'm really good at sinning.