What a joke the Marlins franchise is...

Maybe it's time to buy another World Series? They haven't done that for a while.

644325[/snapback]

i hated everything about them winning both of their world series..BTW..how sick do Cubs fans have to be watching this 10 year old franchise winning 2 world series...

i hated everything about them winning both of their world series..BTW..how sick do Cubs fans have to be watching this 10 year old franchise winning 2 world series...

644329[/snapback]

Being a Braves fan, I was pretty unhappy with the way the umpires jobbed them in the 97 NLCS. Hernandez could have thrown a pumpkin over the backstop and it would have been called a strike. But, flavor of the month.

Being a Braves fan, I was pretty unhappy with the way the umpires jobbed them in the 97 NLCS. Hernandez could have thrown a pumpkin over the backstop and it would have been called a strike. But, flavor of the month.

644352[/snapback]

yes Eric Gregg was a joke...

What's equally amusing is the push for a stadium, 90% of the time there are about 9 people at a Marlins game, yet the Marlins keep pushing for a baseball only stadium. Now with the little league team they're fielding they'll have to shanghai people and duct tape them in to the seats.