It's official

I wish we could play on Thanksgiving since the last time we played on this holiday was so enjoyable. Seems to me Dave Krieg (or whomever was quarterback for Detriot at the time) opened with a flea flicker for six on their first drive and the game continued to suck from there.

643809[/snapback]

I remember that play all too well...and Kelly threw an INT that was returned for a TD if I remember correctly

Jeez.... doesn't anyone read to the end of the thread....  :doh:

I guess I'll go back to being invisible.

644237[/snapback]

Perhaps you're the Ghost of RJ (not THAT RJ)

NT- the Lions play every year on turkey day...it's a tradition.

643953[/snapback]

I read the story about that some time ago. When the idea came up years ago, only DET ad DAL were agreeable - everyone else balked.

So they get to keep it. Since they are home dates, their willingness has probably generated a nice pile of money for them through the years

Really, if the Bills were any good, it might bother me more, but our nationaly televised games the last 7 or 8 years have been miserable...Sunday afternoons are fine by me....

643788[/snapback]

I'm with you on that thought. Until the Bills are good and dont embarass themselves. lets stay off the national radar.

Jusr reading peters King column, and it sure read like each team is only on Monday night one time this year.

This from his column

"Now, as for the Monday night doubleheader, that's where I figured Seattle would land. But keep one thing in mind. Each team is allowed one Monday night appearance this year, so if ESPN wanted to use Seattle's appearance on it's first Monday night, when the promotion throughout the offseason was already going to be heavy, the network would have blown it's chance to use the Seahawks later in the season. That's what I think happened."

If thats the case, i would assume the Bills have at least one monday nighter, damnit!!!!!

Ok, sorry about that, YOU were the first one to mention it....there is the credit you are looking for  :doh:  :P  :D

644706[/snapback]

*Pausing for a moment... about to protest... then snatching quickly at the crumb of recognition, clutching it to my chest... then running back into my darkened corner of the TSW universe.... muttering to self.... "I do exist... I do exist...."* :P

Jusr reading peters King column, and it sure read like  each team is only on Monday night one time this year.

This from his column

"Now, as for the Monday night doubleheader, that's where I figured Seattle would land. But keep one thing in mind. Each team is allowed one Monday night appearance this year, so if ESPN wanted to use Seattle's appearance on it's first Monday night, when the promotion throughout the offseason was already going to be heavy, the network would have blown it's chance to use the Seahawks later in the season. That's what I think happened."

If thats the case, i would assume the Bills have at least one monday nighter, damnit!!!!!

644682[/snapback]

Probably on the road, in Miami. Where else are the Bills allowed to play a Monday night game?

:unsure: