Better Value for Moulds: TO or 4th round pick

Would u Rather have had TO or 4th rounder for Moulds?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Would u Rather have had TO or 4th rounder for Moulds?

• Terrell Owens
    • 4th Round Pick

I'll take the 4th rounder.  That pick may or may not ruin a team.  TO probably will.

643581[/snapback]

Ur crazy... we as fans, who cares what the locker room sentiment is, who cares what teammates think of TO, all we want to see is the team winning games, and thats what TO brings to a team. I could give two craps what player xyz of the Bills were to think of TO, as long as we win games and have a realistic shot at the playoffs. People get too caught up in the media hype etc etc. You can't blame the guy for wanting to win and gettig upset when he doesn't. Its okay for a coach to be pissed about losing, but not a player? TO called out McNabb (God to philly fans), and he got crucified for it. Let the guy play... I would have accepted TO to the Bills with open arms. TO and Evans would have been a sick duo.

I'll take the 4th rounder.  That pick may or may not ruin a team.  TO probably will.

643581[/snapback]

if one guy "ruins your team" your team was probably crap in the first place. mcnabb hurt, westbrook hurt, injuries all over defense -- eegs were headed for a downfall anyway.

Yeah, who cares if a team doesn't have chemistry and are able to work together, TO wins games

Thats all we needed was just TO. He would win the games single handed. I mean he is a god among football players and men, Why are we not bowing and praying to him right now as we speak.

I think you guys should just go out and get custom Bills jerseys made up for Terrell and get together in each others basements to express you man love for him.

Does this site have a link off of a preschool or something, cause these posts are getting worse everyday. Seriously, do people think about stuff anymore or turn on ESPN and wait for a NFL players name to be mentioned and say we should get him cause thats what the team needs.

Does this site have a link off of a preschool or something, cause these posts are getting worse everyday. Seriously, do people think about stuff anymore or turn on ESPN and wait for a NFL players name to be mentioned and say we should get him cause thats what the team needs.

643738[/snapback]

Nope, just from living in south jersey for the past yr, I got to see a lot of eagles games, TO makes Moulds look bad. Moulds cant outrun an average DB. TO is just a playmaker/game breaker.

4th Round Offensive Guys With Good Attitudes I'd rather have as a Bill:

QB Drew Olson

RB Jerious Norwood

FB's Matt Berenstein or Lawrence Vickers

WR Jovon Bouknight or Greg Lee

TE Joe Klopfenstein

OT Ryan O'Callaghan or Paul McQuistan

OG Fred Matua or Chris Kuper

OC Greg Eslinger

Yeah, who cares if a team doesn't have chemistry and are able to work together, TO wins games

Thats all we needed was just TO. He would win the games single handed. I mean he is a god among football players and men, Why are we not bowing and praying to him right now as we speak.

I think you guys should just go out and get custom Bills jerseys made up for Terrell and get together in each others basements to express you man love for him.

643738[/snapback]

most of the eagles players supported TO, were unhappy the way he was forced out and went to his birthday party.

answer is so obviously TO it's painful to know we will end up with someone's 4th rounder instead now that it's too late

643541[/snapback]

WTF are you talking about? There is NO indication that we could have had TO...NONE. You are one deluded dude.

643738[/snapback]

:P:):w00t:

You forgot something. just TO cant get us to the Super Bowl. LeCharles Bentley could have gotten us to the Super Bowl single handedly, just like he did in New orleans...oh wait... :unsure:

Im gonna answer the question in the way it's formated. What would be better value for moulds The Best wr in the nfl or a 4th rd rookie....... :unsure:

I get the character issues but Owens talent is undeniable, Obviousily he would've been better value for Moulds then a rookie 4th rd pick. Of course there was probably no chance we'd ever get Owens so it's really a mute point now.

Let's see, Owens refused to accept a trade to the Ravens and ended up in Philly. So if he knew that Dallas was interested in him and were planning on giving him an insanely inflated contract, you don't think he would have refused a trade to Buffalo?

By the way, the answer is yes, he would have refused.