common man, where is the sopranos analysis

cool episode, surprised at Pauly and Vito complaining about giving Carmela money. Great to see Tony B at the gates of "heaven". That movie of Chrissies sound like a real winner 0:) , is the doctor of "asian decsent" the same guy as one of the monks? AJ is really freaking annoying,and Vito hitting on Finn gave me the willies

The Vito hitting on Finn thing also gave me the willies. I love how Finn kept kissing Meadow and wouldnt let go and then she said "Oh he is harmless". What do you think is going to come of Carmela seeing Paulie and Vito's faces as they get on the elevator? Was that Tony's mom standing at Heaven's Gate? I thought it was an excellent episode, looks like things are going to start heating up between the bosses.

The Vito hitting on Finn thing also gave me the willies.  I love how Finn kept kissing  Meadow and wouldnt let go and then she said "Oh he is harmless".  What do you think is going to come of Carmela seeing Paulie and Vito's faces as they get on the elevator?  Was that Tony's mom standing at Heaven's Gate?  I thought it was an excellent episode, looks like things are going to start heating up between the bosses.

643257[/snapback]

I think it was Tony's mom, just guessing though, I was hoping to get a glimpse inside.

Paulie and Vito will pay. Once T makes it back she'll mention their 'body language' in an offhand way.

Chris is ready to go off the deep end again.

Panic attacks for Little Stevie. "I think better in the morning."

I don't want Vito anywhere near my sausage.

AJ is a puss.

Carm would never go to Melfi. Melfi would never reveal conversations she had had with Tony to another patient. "Tony said things were better between you two."

Mummy head will die soon.

I agree. It was an excellent episode. I liked all the hints in the alternate world that were dropped. When Tony was getting directions to the family reunion, they mentioned go towards the light house. Then with his whole life was in the briefcase and to get into the house he needed to leave the briefcase behind. The funniest part was when Paulie was talking to Tony and his heart rate was going up then in the alternate world, all the noise was coming from the room next door.

Vito is one scary, creepy guy. The whole Finn thing was great. Finn looked like he saw a ghost. The whole Vito-Phil thing should get interesting. Vito was very dissappointed that the Skip made it through the coma. Vito might hear some things then tell them to Phil trying to maybe get NY to do something about Tony paving the way for Vito to become the Boss.

The violence level looks like it is going to increase a lot in the upcoming episodes. Tony isn't a very happy camper and the sh-- is going to hit the fan.

I think Carm is going to become more of an active "background" partner to Tony. She has accepted (admitted to herself) what Tony's real profession is. He will hopefully see that she is the ONLY one who has always been there for him, if he lets her. She has discovered some very important information about the "mob" family. Warning her husband is a given - she cares about HER family first.

I was glad to see the season start to turn directions, with Tony apparently on the mend. I can only take so many dream episodes!

Look for BIG changes.

I think AJ's stupid movie idea would be a great commercial success. Have you read the movie listings lately? 0:)

I hope I am wrong but my take is that TS will recover physically but that his brain will stay mush. Dr Bedside Manner kept dropping hints about this. Also the alzheimer diagnosis in dreamland.

Last two weeks could have been combined into one but slow development (to hide obvious future plot twists) has always been a hallmark of the show.

Tony "juniorized" could lead to some great plots as the family disintegrates and Phil tries to make his move. [Hopes for Silvio are fading fast but always thought he had a better head, but lesser stomach for the business than TS.].

AJ will either go the way of Jackie Jr. or the blatant way they are making him out to be a Dumb Azz could be a ruse and he could emerge as a Michael Corleone (even opportunity for show to pay homage to the GF and have him save TS from a hit in the ICU).

Great to have the show back!

Everyone wants to be the Boss, but Sylvio finds out quickly that there's more to it than just the title. I don't think that anyone of them has the smarts or political skills to take Tony's spot without everyone else undermining their authority and creating lots of problems.

I think that Vito will be gone long before Paulie. Vito is shaping up as this years Richie or Ralph. A bad guy who causes lots of problems but eventually gets it in the end. And getting it in the "End" seems to be in Vito's future. 0:)