What if?

Alright kids, if Houston is the front runner for Erics' services. Would it be out of the realm of possibility that we trade our 8th, our second rounder and Eric for the #1 overall. and maybe a comp. pick for next years draft maybe a 3rd or something.I doubt it but just throwin it out there. Would like some feed back.GO BILLS!FINS SUCK!MARINO SHOULD ROT IN HELL AND DIE OF GONAREA or however you spell it.

Alright kids, if Houston is the front runner for Erics' services. Would it be out of the realm of possibility that we trade our 8th, our second rounder and Eric for the #1 overall. and maybe a comp. pick for next years draft maybe a 3rd or something.I doubt it but just throwin it out there. Would like some feed back.GO BILLS!FINS SUCK!MARINO SHOULD ROT IN HELL AND DIE OF GONAREA or however you spell it.

643135[/snapback]

stay off the drugs 0:)

What did you want me to complain about Marv and the off. line or actually have something else to say. Or I can just bash the bills like 50% of the posters due.

643145[/snapback]

Your heart is certainly in the right place, but your proposed trade is not within the realm of possibility. It costs FAR more than that to move up to the #1 slot.

Your heart is certainly in the right place, but your proposed trade is not within the realm of possibility. It costs FAR more than that to move up to the #1 slot.

643154[/snapback]

Ya I know just tossin a penny in the well, hey its worth a shot right

643135[/snapback]

0:)

At least then I could finally hope for some production out of Andre Johnson next FF season.

643135[/snapback]

It would probably cost this years first, a first next year and one more pick plus Moulds. (They Giants traded a first in 04, a 3rd in 04, a 1st in 05, and a 5th in 05 with the Chargers for Manning.)

Who would you want to take, D'Brick? While he would be nice to have, I personally think that we have too many holes to fill and it wouldn't be worth it.

not a chance. It looks like Eric is worth a 5th round pick.

Using the draft value chart, which is what the GMs utilize, the #1 overall pick is worth 3000 points. The #8 overall is worth 1400. Our 5th round pick is worth 38, our 4th 86. Our 2nd round pick is worth 500.

Add it all up, and we aren't even close to the 3000 it would take. We would have to throw in next year's #1 pick also. Not gonna happen.

Funny, but if we wanted to package our #8 and Moulds to move up in the draft, we might be able to move up one spot only, to #7.

If we packaged our #1, #2, AND Moulds...we could move up to #4 this year.

I would prefer to move down, not up!

Exactly

643273[/snapback]

I'm still in the trade down camp. Except for Davis (potentially too good to pass up), I just don't see anyone on top that is worth top 10 money TO THE BILLS. I'm sure there is high value there to other teams. But really, anything left open doesn't require the greatest of greatest of stars, just someone who can actually play the game.

So you want to make Brick the number 1 pick in the draft, and pay him number 1 overall pick money? No thanks.

643255[/snapback]

Why not, we have a great running, lets get a tackle that we dont have to worry about for the next 12 years. Lets actually put someone there to solidify a spot.Instead of plug and go, we are not the Pats, obviously lets get a top tackle and build around him.

643135[/snapback]

Not just NO, but in the immortal words of Samuel Jackson "HELL NO!".

If anything we should drop from 8 and pile draft picks.

Personally, I'd like to drop to around 12-15 and pick up another 2nd or 3rd round pick.

Not just NO, but in the immortal words of Samuel Jackson "HELL NO!".

If anything we should drop from 8 and pile draft picks.

Personally, I'd like to drop to around 12-15 and pick up another 2nd or 3rd round pick.

643308[/snapback]

I am not disagreeing with you, I know its not feasable to have the #1 overall it was a speculation thing but if we did get the pick knowing our glaring needs you wouldnt take the Brick #1 overall. It would be very hard not to pull that trigger. A guy like him comes along once every ten years.

643135[/snapback]

And what do you plan to do with the #1 overall pick ?

I like the various Javon Walker for Moulds scenarios.

The Bills get a younger cheaper receiver and the packers get a couple of years out of a good receiver they will not get from Walker.

Walker has a base salary of about 1.1 million and 500K in incentives for the final year of his rookie contract. He would be playing for a new contract and want to perform.

The Packers get Moulds for 6 million a year and Buffalo absorbs the accerlated signing bonus.

Moulds could recapture some stardom with Brett Favre getting him the ball.

The Packers may want a draft choice to make up the differences in ages and salary. The Bills have a "extra" #3. But those details can be worked out.

The Packers have one of if not the highest amount of cap room remaining and will pounce if Moulds is simply cut.

If the Packers and Bills work together each can benefit and both avoid losing a player without compensation.