No #1 seeds advance to Final Four...

eball

...and I actually predicted that to happen. Unfortunately, the only team I correctly chose was UCLA. I had Texas, Boston College, and <homer pick> Carolina going.

Hats off to George Mason. What an incredible run they're having. Unless you're a Florida, LSU, or UCLA fan, how can you not be pulling for these guys to win it all?

because they're called the Patriots

if they do win however, I move to change all Buffalo Sports team names to the Patriots

Buffalo Patriots Football

Buffalo Patriots Hockey

Buffalo Patriots Lacrosse

Buffalo Patriots Baseball

UB Patriots

I had LSU, Memphis, Uconn and Nova: three 1 seeds but Memphis doesn't count as chalk since nobody else picked them. Thought I was gonna get 4 for 4 after LSU won the first game Saturday...

FYI - if you go to espn.com you can vote "who you want to win" and a map comes up. Every single state voted Mason except not surprisingly: Fla, CA, and LA.

4 out of 3 million contestants picked this final 4. I find that simply mind blowing that 4 people would have gotten THIS final 4 correct

I had LSU, Memphis, Uconn and Nova: three 1 seeds but Memphis doesn't count as chalk since nobody else picked them.  Thought I was gonna get 4 for 4 after LSU won the first game Saturday...

FYI - if you go to espn.com you can vote "who you want to win" and a map comes up.  Every single state voted Mason except not surprisingly: Fla, CA, and LA.

643149[/snapback]

4 out of 3 million contestants picked this final 4.  I find that simply mind blowing that 4 people would have gotten THIS final 4 correct

643160[/snapback]

3 of the 4 of them have no clue what college basketball even is. The 4th went to george mason.

As for office pool, its done already. 8 people, no one had any of these final 4 teams in the final 4. This may be the first time ever i've been in a pool where everything is done before the final weekend.

...and I actually predicted that to happen.  Unfortunately, the only team I correctly chose was UCLA.  I had Texas, Boston College, and <homer pick> Carolina going.

Hats off to George Mason.  What an incredible run they're having.  Unless you're a Florida, LSU, or UCLA fan, how can you not be pulling for these guys to win it all?

643114[/snapback]

No kidding. There's no one more surprised than GM themselves. Very nice run. Talk about a dark horse bet.

4 out of 3 million contestants picked this final 4.  I find that simply mind blowing that 4 people would have gotten THIS final 4 correct

643160[/snapback]

Certainly improbable but not that surprising that a couple people out of that many pegged it. If you're a George Mason homer, the other 3 teams were perfectly reasonable picks (I had them all in my elite 8).