Biron vs. Miller ?

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

0:) Since I moved to PA (land of the Big Ben) I haven't been able to see as many games as i would like. I always thought Biron was the goalie of choice. can you guys tell me if he did anything wrong to get in lindy's Ruffs dog house. Don't get me wrong, I like Miller alot, but I like Marty more. Is this a business decision to market one of them? Any feedback would be appreciated.

0:)  Since I moved to PA (land of the Big Ben) I haven't been able to see as many games as i would like. I always thought Biron was the goalie of choice. can you guys tell me if he did anything wrong to get in lindy's Ruffs dog house. Don't get me wrong, I like Miller alot, but I like Marty more. Is this a business decision to market one of them? Any feedback would be appreciated.

643013[/snapback]

Was is accurate. Until this year I would have agreed with you. However, Ryan has shown to have a better glove hand, poke check and reaction time this year. He's been a bit shaky the past few weeks but this kid is something special.

Biron hasn't been bad but the obvious hasn't gone away. He's inconsistent, he always flops to his knees and his glove hand isn't as good as Miller. Marty has the best attitude on the team and is my favorite sabre of recent memory but Miller is the guy.

T_R

Miller's glove hand the last few weeks has been awful. Teams are beating him glove side high. For some reason he's the type of guy that easily loses confidence imo. He says the right things publicly but you can tell he's not the same goalie he was before the break. I'd alternate Marty and Miller until one has a good game and then stick with whoever it is.

I am a big Marty fan. Certainly he is one of the most likeable personalities I have ever seen in a pro athlete.

But Miller I believe is more sound on the fundamentals of the position. However if you traded Miller for a Jovonovski I would do that and be more than content to use Marty as my starter for years.

But I do not make these decisions. I should, but I don't. 0:)

Miller is the future of the franchise, Marty had his chance to be the starter and could never keep the job or show he was capable to do it. Miller is technically still a rookie and having a great year. He is in a slump right now and needs to shake it off. Marty will be a dependable backup for Buffalo during this stretch and the playoffs, but Miller will still be the starter. Right now I would say IMO that Buffalo has the best Goaltending tandem in the league.