NFLDraftCountdown Mock Draft

Acantha

Draft

Like a few other around here, I really like this site for anything draft related.

Really good first round write-ups and player info linked in the other rounds. Also is strictly "no trade" mock.

Buffalo Picks

1. Ngata DT

2. Eric Winston OT

3. Anthony Smith S

3b. Marcus Maxey CB

Wow...I'd cream myself if we landed that draft.  Although maybe change Maxey to best available Guard.

But Ngata, Winston and Smith are all excellent picks.

643008[/snapback]

I also would be quite pleased if this was our first day draft, but I there pick of Smith seems like a reach the Bills would not make. The switch to the cover 2 puts a bit more of a premium on a safety who can cover the field and receivers rather than a big hitter. Your first choice of Huff fills that need because he can do both, but if Smith and Harper are the safeties available for our 3rd pick. I think either party still leaves us with a big Milloy shaped hole.

I like the pick pf Maxey with our second third rounder. it sounds like experience is one of his big needs and actually our CB depth after tagging Clements and with McGee on the other side with Greer and King backing them up should givr us the time to bring Maxey along with him learning some CB tricks from vet Troy Vincent.

I think selection of Maxey would line us up for a few years at CB and prepare us for any FA losses at the spot.

who takes a pac 10 defensive tackle that high in a draft, can you actually name any that panned out...i can but got to get in the way back machine

ngata is going to be dissapointed on draft day, maybe we'll snag him in round 2

Wow...I'd cream myself if we landed that draft.  Although maybe change Maxey to best available Guard.

But Ngata, Winston and Smith are all excellent picks.

643008[/snapback]

In light of your first sentence in this post, you might find it helpful to keep a "Maxey" around. 0:)