Kimmie Meissner wins World Title

millbank

Add Kimmie Meissner to the list of teenage American champions that includes Michelle Kwan, Tara Lipinski and Sarah Hughes.

Add another huge disappointment to Sasha Cohen's resume.

The 16-year-old Meissner pulled off one of the biggest upsets in World Figure Skating Championships history with the performance of her life Saturday. She joined Kwan and Lipinski among U.S. teens who won a world crown, and Hughes, of course, was the 2002 Olympic champion at age 16.

Meissners Mom and Dad both Buffalo people , her grand parents still reside in city, uncle Leo Roth and all in family must be very proud folks tonight... good for her.

Kimmie Meissner

Add Kimmie Meissner to the list of teenage American champions that includes Michelle Kwan, Tara Lipinski and Sarah Hughes.

The 16-year-old Meissner pulled off one of the biggest upsets in World Figure Skating Championships history with the performance of her life Saturday. She joined Kwan and Lipinski among U.S. teens who won a world crown, and Hughes, of course, was the 2002 Olympic champion at age 16.

Meissners Mom and Dad both Buffalo people , her grand parents still reside in city, uncle Leo Roth and all in family must be very proud folks tonight... good for her.

Kimmie Meissner

642332[/snapback]

Good for her. People make fun of ice skating a lot, but it's an individual sport - you are kinda out there by yourself. Can't hide anything.

Especially in those outfits.

642353[/snapback]

I know a gal who figure skates. They strap their titties down because it throws off the lines and curves of their point gathering leans and such. They also show and work their legs for the same reason. Good lines.

Kimmie Meissner

642332[/snapback]

fuggin butterface. and if you care about anything else........not that theres anything wrong with that but, you know.....

Kimmie Meissner

642332[/snapback]

Nice! Thanks, milli.

I was watching some of it on an Jet Blue and she did a really nice routine. Good for her. Sarah Hughes' little sister might be next at the big upset.

I can't help but feel (with no facts for support) that Sasha has too full of a life to be fully focused on skating (I don't think that's a BAD thing). She's already talking about giving up skating for acting. At least, if she gets into movies and/or films, there are retakes.

I can't help but feel (with no facts for support) that Sasha has too full of a life to be fully focused on skating (I don't think that's a BAD thing).  She's already talking about giving up skating for acting.  At least, if she gets into movies and/or films, there are retakes.

642595[/snapback]

And when she bombs out in acting, she can always be a contestant on a "reality" show....maybe "Skating with the Stars"? 0:)