Has a team with that much potential...

Chilly

I don't know, but has a team with as much talent as UConn ever played as bad a game as against Washington, but still win? Half-court passes, 3/4-court passes that KEPT GETTING INTERCEPTED and Williams et al kept doing them all the more. Sloppiest game I've seen on offense in a while.

I think the formula for beating UConn is right there. Move like banshees on the court, disrupt the passing (b/c it's like no one wants to take the shot. 'Here, you take it.' ' No, you take it...'). Foul Boone and Armstrong early and often, to put them on the line instead of letting our position guys get shots, and hope that your guys don't foul out by the end. Almost worked for UW.

A UConn-LSU matchup would be interesting.

ever have that bad of an OT?

Grats Cajun and all the other Tiger fans.  0:)

642283[/snapback]

We were barely hanging on for the entire 2nd half. The Horns were physically smacked around the entire game and basically afraid to go near the paint on offense.

We were barely hanging on for the entire 2nd half.  The Horns were physically smacked around the entire game and basically afraid to go near the paint on offense.

642672[/snapback]

Yup... hopefully this will wake Aldridge up and have him come bakc for antoher year. I don't think he's ready for the NBA after that performance.

I think the formula for beating UConn is right there. Move like banshees on the court, disrupt the passing (b/c it's like no one wants to take the shot. 'Here, you take it.' ' No, you take it...'). Foul Boone and Armstrong early and often, to put them on the line instead of letting our position guys get shots, and hope that your guys don't foul out by the end. Almost worked for UW.

642611[/snapback]

Looks like someone took your advice. 0:)

Yup... hopefully this will wake Aldridge up and have him come bakc for antoher year.  I don't think he's ready for the NBA after that performance.

642786[/snapback]

He was awful. One of the commentators mentioned that every shot he took was a fadeaway because he didn't want any part of LSU's defenders. He'll get eaten alive in the NBA.

He was awful.  One of the commentators mentioned that every shot he took was a fadeaway because he didn't want any part of LSU's defenders.  He'll get eaten alive in the NBA.

642827[/snapback]

Yeah he was.

Oh well, if LaMarcus does come back though, this Horns team is going to be GOOD!

It was more passing-up shot attempts that did them in.  Bad.

642867[/snapback]

I thought Uconn played their best game of the tourney today. You really have to give George Mason credit for being a good team that played extremely well.

It takes more than heart and luck to beat Mich. St., UNC, and Uconn in a week's span.

The officiating in the Washington game was a complete joke btw.