Beer? NOW they've gone too far...

Can't believe you guys drink american beer  :P   Be an elitist like me and drink German beer  :D Heffe Weizen coming right up  :P

642331[/snapback]

Best beer I've had lately is KRC beer. And he bottles in big bottles.

That said, no, I don't drink much "American" Beer. I will give some points to Blue Moon on draft, which curiously, I think is a Coors product. Probably not, but I'm not paying 20 cents over it.

That said, no, I don't drink much "American" Beer. I will give some points to Blue Moon on draft, which curiously, I think is a Coors product. Probably not, but I'm not paying 20 cents over it.

642338[/snapback]

I believe you're right on the Blue Moon. Pretty good stuff. But I tend towards the Becks, Bass, guinness myself.

642338[/snapback]

I have heard good things about his beer. I'll have to see about working out an arrangement with him to aquire some.

I believe you're right on the Blue Moon.  Pretty good stuff.  But I tend towards the Becks, Bass, guinness myself.

642345[/snapback]

Yup. Blue Moon is Coors. Not bad a bad Belgian Wit, but if you like that style, go more towards Hoegaarden. Hoegaarden was purchased by an European version of Anheuser-Busch and they have messed with the recipe (dumbed it down for the masses), but it is still a pretty good example of a Wit.

I have heard good things about his beer.  I'll have to see about working out an arrangement with him to aquire some.

642352[/snapback]

We could probably work something out. I don't have any wheat beers yet, but I have an Amber Ale, Belgian Trippel and an Old Ale. The Blonde needs more time to ferment and then time to condition. It will probably be May before it is finished. Then the Ginseng beer (experimental).