Nice job Darcy Regier

Now the true colors show....

I hope that 2nd round pick will help during the playoffs this year  :lol:

Sabres:  One Round and out...it was fun while it lasted

641834[/snapback]

take it easy, things will pick up. all it takes is one emotional victory

I assume he's talking about the Sabres getting spanked again tonight, already down 0-2. 

Looks like the Sabres are looking at a FOUR game losing streak after tonight.

641842[/snapback]

Rumor has it that Darcy is gettinga jersey sized for the 2nd round pick he acquired from Noronen.

Darcy attempting to become the first GM to have a future 2nd round pick help his team in the playoffs for the SAME season :lol::lol:

Rumor has it that Darcy is gettinga jersey sized for the 2nd round pick he acquired from Noronen.

Darcy attempting to become the first GM to have a future 2nd round pick help his team in the playoffs for the SAME season  :lol:  :lol:

641845[/snapback]

you must still be depressed from the Habs game last night :lol:

This review is a joke. There's no reason it should take this long - except they are doing everything to find it NOT A GOAL. If you look at it more than twice then it's not conclusive evidence and the referee's judgement should stand.

Oh, there it is. Screwed again. Gary Bettemen and his lackeys in Toronto can kiss my ass.

Now the true colors show....

I hope that 2nd round pick will help during the playoffs this year  :lol:

Sabres:  One Round and out...it was fun while it lasted

641834[/snapback]

I still take this team with a healthy Connolly and Hecht over any Conference team in a 7 game series, with the big exceptions of Ottawa and Carolina.

I still take this team with a healthy Connolly and Hecht over any Conference team in a 7 game series, with the big exceptions of Ottawa and Carolina.

641931[/snapback]

Agreed.

Ottawa better do their traditional crap the bed in the playoffs routine.

:lol:

I have a bad feeling Ottawa took that out of the script this year.

:lol:

641931[/snapback]

I'd take them over Carolina (minus Cole, they are not as scary as they should be). NJ is the other team that scares me. They have experienced goaltending, decent/good speed, and an ability to still play a pseudo-trap without tackling people.

Let's hope, either Hasek doesn't come back for round 1 and the Otters have to play Atlanta, (1st round minus Dom, that team could be beat by Kovalchuk and Savard and Hossa and Bondra and ...) or the Atlantic winner takes the Louganis that I expect them to and then the 2nd round team does the TO number on the Otters.

Whew..this bandwagon is getting spacious.  Slumps happen.  Oh those 90 points are a fluke.  These last 4 games are our TRUE colors.  Got to love the attitude of Buffalo fans.

641933[/snapback]

Why? Because TWO Sabres fans point out the fact that the team is on the verge of a 4 game losing streak, the team is losing its fans? WTF?

A 4 game losing streak can officially be called a slump when your team is winning better than 60% of its games. Fortunately, the Sabres have just what the doctor ordered tomorrow. As Kenny D's dad once famously wrote: Ruin Bruins!

Whew..this bandwagon is getting spacious.  Slumps happen.  Oh those 90 points are a fluke.  These last 4 games are our TRUE colors.  Got to love the attitude of Buffalo fans.

641933[/snapback]

This is an observation more then anything...

Sabres record against ottawa? 1-4 and 4 convincing losses...

Carolina? 0-3 if my memory stands corrected...

Are the Sabres a good team? Yes...but you know back in the late 90's when the Sabres would be a 7 seed and we would beat a Ottawa team that was a 2 seed and we called them frauds despite their big record??? Well maybe the Sabres are that kind of team now....built for beating the likes of the Ruins, Pens etc...but not built to win in the playoffs.