Best time of the year for sports on the herizon!

Rudyc80

With MLB playoffs starting next Tuesday, football season starting to get interesting, even more so if the Bills could win a game, NBA camps opening, usually hockey starting, College Football every SAturday and the Yanks vs the Sox in mid october..........

DOES IT GET ANY BETTER?

With MLB playoffs starting next Tuesday, football season starting to get interesting, even more so if the Bills could win a game, NBA camps opening, usually hockey starting, College Football every SAturday and the Yanks vs the Sox in mid october..........

DOES IT GET ANY BETTER?

47041[/snapback]

NO! :)

Go Bills!

Go Yankees!

It's certainly a busy month for me:

10/10/04 Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steelers

10/24/04 Buffalo Bills @ Baltimore Ravens

10/31/04 Arizona Cardinals @ Buffalo Bills

That's usually as many games as I go to in a season, and I still have the Steelers @ Bills game in January to attend.

It's certainly a busy month for me:

10/10/04  Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steelers

10/24/04  Buffalo Bills @ Baltimore Ravens

10/31/04  Arizona Cardinals @ Buffalo Bills

That's usually as many games as I go to in a season, and I still have the Steelers @ Bills game in January to attend.

47053[/snapback]

That's what it was like for me Rich last year. I was driving to Buffalo all the time for games. Seemed like the neverending drive!!!!

That's what it was like for me Rich last year.  I was driving to Buffalo all the time for games.  Seemed like the neverending drive!!!!

47063[/snapback]

I wish I lived close enough to drive to all the games. I envy you folks. Even when Buffalo is playing like ass I still love to be there, tailgating, being around "family" in fellow fans. I can't wait until the St Louis game. :)

DOES IT GET ANY BETTER?

47041[/snapback]

I wish hockey was starting!! Oh well, with Baseball going into the postseason, Football just getting warmed up, college Football hitting their midway point and Nascar in their playoff chase, you can't ask for a better month out of the year.

I wish I lived close enough to drive to all the games. I envy you folks. Even when Buffalo is playing like ass I still love to be there, tailgating, being around "family" in fellow fans. I can't wait until the St Louis game.  :)

47073[/snapback]

I don't live that close; it's a 6-7 hour drive for me, depending on how fast I want to drive and what the weather is like.

You're going to the Rams game? Where did you find tickets?