Going To Chicago the end of April

It's been years since I've been there, but I can at least tell you some of the very best Italian food I've ever eaten is in Chicago. Ask around for the better places. Wish I could offer up more.

641737[/snapback]

I LOVE Italian food....mmmmmmmm ITALIAN FOOOOD!

Brazilian steakhouse! Not sure of the name.....but definitely try a Brazilian steakhouse.

All you can eat steak!

641748[/snapback]

Theres a Shulas steakhouse right in our hotel (Sheraton) but I think thats a little too pricey for me.

Gino's East is the place to go if you want pizza.

Ra is an upscale sushi bar/restaurant that is very good as well.

641795[/snapback]

I'm a Pizza head....Chicago Pizza is definately on my agenda!

Especially after a beer or twelve!

I LOVE Italian food....mmmmmmmm ITALIAN FOOOOD!

641894[/snapback]

Given a chance to have a last meal: veal parm, bowl of pasta, slice of cheese pie from Mommaluccos on the side. (Though there's a place in NJ named Rays that makes a baked ziti pizza. About an inch tall. If it can get it here before I die, I'll take that over Mommaluccos.)

Wrigley Field bleacher seats!

Kingston Mines

Charlie Trotters

Millenium Park

Buddy Guys

Deep dish pizza

Chicago dogs(dont ask for ketchup)

Dinner at the Bergoff

Second City

Hyatt Bar(the longest bar in the world)

Shedd Aquarium

Corn Dog

Steaks and ribs

Deep dish pizza

Garrets Pocorn

Rush and Division for late night boozing

Wrigleyville, Halsted St

Chinatown

Architecture cruise

you want more????????? Chicago is one of my favorite citys in the world and I have seen plenty- cheers! You will love Chicago!

Wrigley Field bleacher seats!

Deep dish pizza

Deep dish pizza

641934[/snapback]

I plan on those for sure...Its possible I'll be at Wrigley Field on Sat w/wife and Sunday by MYSELF....mmmmmmmm bleacher beers!...get my buzz on early enjoying the game...are bleacher seats first come first serve?

Call Dick Jauron!  No doubt he knows ALL the places to go.  Marv probably knows a lot also. 0:)

642042[/snapback]

You know thats true...I'll give Dicky a call...

Dick Jauron Jauron Jauron, Dick Jauron, Jauron, Jauron...oh oh....DICK JAURON

Berghoff has gone bye-bye : (

643381[/snapback]

Im pretty sure still open. Was in December at least.

One other place that has some historical significance, at least from a sporting and pop culture view, is the Billy Goat taven. Supposedly where the Cubs curse came from, and often referenced in SNL skits. Little hard to find, but heres my best description.

On Michigan avenue, directly across from the Hotel Intercontinental and Trib Building, which is one block north of the Chicago River, you will see a CVS. Take the staris next to the CVS down one flight, and get on Lower Michigan. One block north, the Billy Goat sits on the corner of Lower Michigan and ?.

Anyway, decent place for a quick lunch of a burger and a draft. Little hell hole but you can at least say you've been!!!!