The Suite Life with Dick Cheney

Not meant to be a political thread, just funny.

'The Smoking Gun' link.

Four cans of Diet Caffeine-Free Sprite? Can anyone tell me what the incentive is for this drink over water? The bubbles? :blush:

On a side note, you should see Jerry Lewis's diva list when he does a charity event. Saw one when a relative worked security at Paul Newman's camp for kids. Big-screen televisions that he can take with him when he leaves, coolers full of bottled water, fancy shampoos and skin lotions.... Fuggin unbelievable.

Four cans of Diet Caffeine-Free Sprite? Can anyone tell me what the incentive is for this drink over water? The bubbles? :blush:

641251[/snapback]

Can't say for him, but my throat gets very dry and scratchy in the winter. Drinking carbonated beverages like sprite and 7-up (I don't drink caffeine) makes it feel better.

Can't say for him, but my throat gets very dry and scratchy in the winter. Drinking carbonated beverages like sprite and 7-up (I don't drink caffeine) makes it feel better.

641276[/snapback]

Diet and caffine free- good for the heart.

They forgot a couple items

a shotgun and an old man's face

642136[/snapback]

Oh, that's right, I completely forgot about the ENORMOUS NATIONAL CRISIS we were facing about a month ago.

Whatever happened with that?

Oh well.

:P

Aww, C'mon. The vice-presidential role has become clown in chief for years.

Besides, he always looks so uptight that I think he probably sh*ts diamonds.

Maybe Mondale never really found his comedy legs, but to be fair, he only had one term, and 1979 was such an unfunny year.

Oh, that's right, I completely forgot about the ENORMOUS NATIONAL CRISIS we were facing about a month ago.

Oh well.

642139[/snapback]

the media moved on to more important matters, like a box outside the white house :P

Oh well.

642139[/snapback]

It was over as soon as a quit hiding. That's all he had to do.

Oh well.

0:)

642139[/snapback]

Yeah, we should get back to blowjobs. Now THAT was a national crisis and it only cost $50M to investigate.