I like what Willis is pitching

Beerball

Maybe bringing in A-train and Morris lit a fire under McGahee and he felt a little bit of fear that he may not be so secure in being the #1 back this year and they were looking at options. It worked for Henry, we got a good year out of him before he wanted to be the primary #1 back.

I agree that is great. I understand London has been there for a while working out at the facility and reviewing game film. I am not surprised to see those names as among those in attendence. They are the guys Marv wants this team to evolove around. I am a little surprised to not see Holcomb's name there, and where is Nate? I really hope Fowler is there. I'd love to know he is already working on snapping it to J.P.

641132[/snapback]

Nate is not under contract.

Not sure if he is allowed to participate if not signed.

This type of thing has to be a help in recruiting. It shows the team members are committed to winning. Of course, one would persume teams around the league are holding sessions like this now. Still, if I was player coming into to see if this was a place I'd like to play, I would like to be able to meet some of the team's stars during that visit.

I never did understand why our #1 RB was NEVER in on 3rd down or goal line plays!!!!!!! It will be interesting to see how the new staff uses the running game this year.

641107[/snapback]

It's the damned "packages"!

That was what drove me nuts about Meathead, too. Taking your best RB out for 3rd downs and goal line?!?! What kind of %^$# logic is that?

Hopefully Saban will let genius Meathead take Ronnie Brown out on 3rd downs and goal line...

Hopefully Saban will let genius Meathead take Ronnie Brown out on 3rd downs and goal line...

641439[/snapback]

Ha ha. That would be so great. The problem there is that Saban would see it not working and order MM to quit it. MM had that idiotic scheme cooked up in his head when he was the OC in Pitt, but Billy Cower wouldn't let him play that way. So he came to Buffalo and did it over and over again no matter what because he was in charge and because he has no sense of when to change your gameplan. I really wish MM was the stinkin' fish's head coach instead.