Amber alert cancelled for family in Tennessee

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/amber_alerts.cfm

Lets bring these girls home safely. :lol:

Call if you've seen them.

Full story:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060324/ap_on_...DltBHNlYwM3MTY-

640797[/snapback]

Looks like wifey whacked him to me. No need for a amber alert. Pastor maybe was playing around with some hot member of the flock?

Looks like wife whacked him to me. No need for a amber alert. Pastor maybe was playing around with some hot member of the flock?

640808[/snapback]

Even if that's the case and amber alert is sent out for this reason:

"The AMBER Plan is a voluntary partnership between law-enforcement agencies and broadcasters to activate an urgent bulletin in the most serious child-abduction cases. Broadcasters use the Emergency Alert System (EAS) to air a description of the abducted child and suspected abductor and enlist the help of an entire community to assist in the search. This is the same concept used during severe weather emergencies."

This is a very serious case. :lol:

Sadly, that was my first thought as well. :P

640869[/snapback]

My first thought was that he was playing around with his three daughters. :P:lol:

All the headlines go to Catholic priests and the altar boys. The abuse of young girls is the church's (and I mean this in a non-centralized, non-denominational way) dirty little secret, b/c so few come forward.

My first thought was that he was playing around with his three daughters.  :lol:  :blush:

All the headlines go to Catholic priests and the altar boys. The abuse of young girls is the church's (and I mean this in a non-centralized, non-denominational way) dirty little secret, b/c so few come forward.

641001[/snapback]

The prevalence of pedophilia in Christian churches is about what it is in the Catholic church, but since the Vatican has deep pockets, they get all the attention.