Vince Young

Yeah, while that is true, I don't believe that this has anything to do with his arm strength.

Its interesting though, Flutie had some good seasons for the Bills, with having about the same throwing height that Vince has.  :P

His low throwing heights are one of the negatives that I'd put down for him.  But I still do think he will be able to get the job done a la Flutie and throwing lanes.

The wonderlic is extremely overrated.  For comparison's sake, I shall post my list again.

Ryan Leaf, quarterback — 27

Aaron Brooks, quarterback — 16

Dan Marino, quarterback — 16

Vince Young, quarterback — 16

Randall Cunningham, quarterback — 15

Donovan McNabb, quarterback — 12

Marcus Vick, quarterback — 11

Jeff George, quarterback — 10

642149[/snapback]

HOF Bradshaw probably never took it but if he had, he probably got a 2.

HOF Bradshaw probably never took it but if he had, he probably got a 2.

642224[/snapback]

Actually - according to this site - Bradshaw scored a 15 (same as Kelly and Marino).

QB Wonderlic Scores

Not sure how accurate it is - not even sure the Wonderlic test was around when Bradshaw was in college, or if IBM had invented the punch-card reader yet.

I have seen a recent post where some idiot has us taking Vince Young with the #8 pick. I would not take him in the 7th round. With guys like Ngata, Williams, Huff, etc... why in the **** would Marv and Dick take Vince young?

640766[/snapback]

You had me at idiot. :P This team has too many holes to fill on both lines to be taking a chance on a QB in Round 1, much less one most "experts" are divided on when it comes to his ability to play in the NFL.

Can people please stop listing Mario Williams as available to the Bills?  The p isses me off

642418[/snapback]

Agreed. He'll be gone in the 2-4 range, IMHO. Barring a trade, I say the Saints take him at #2 since they've acquired Brees. No way is he around at #8 for the Bills. :P