Stephen Neal may be off the board soon

KFFL is reporting that the Patriots are close to resigning OL Stephen Neal. I guess we will let another one get away.

I dont see how we are going to get better at the gaurd position through free agency there isn't much left out there if Neal goes.

KFFL is reporting that the Patriots are close to resigning OL Stephen Neal.  I guess we will let another one get away.

I dont see how we are going to get better at the gaurd position through free agency there isn't much left out there if Neal goes.

639986[/snapback]

Whatever the Bills do is OK by me, and I will attack anyone who writes negatively about the Bills. If Neal isn't signed, he sucks, bottom line. I have FAITH in Randolph, Mortimer and Dick. :doh:

Guest BackInDaDay
I saw Ralph riding around town with him in a Taurus.

640180[/snapback]

He even let him drive!

Not as scary as the thought of TSW posters doing so.

640215[/snapback]

That's debatable.

The fans want a strong, well coached team that can compete for a championship.

When I was younger, I assumed Ralph Wilson wanted that as passionately as the fans. Over the years I realised that Wilson's commitment to winning has it's limits. The fact that the club's been down more than it's been up over the last 46 years is proof of that. What motivates Ralph, damned if I know, but it ain't championships.

Whatever the Bills do is OK by me, and I will attack anyone who writes negatively about the Bills.  If Neal isn't signed, he sucks, bottom line.  I have FAITH in Randolph, Mortimer and Dick. :doh:

640240[/snapback]

"Trading places" reference ! :huh: