Liar liar pants on fire

dib

Dante denies that he had a lap dance on the 'love boat'. He claims he was playing dice and wasnt interested.

Puh-lease. A naked good looking woman offers you her taa-taas and your going to become all sanctimonious all of a sudden.

I guess he didnt want to shell out 4 mill for a ring to his wife like a certain other athelete that plays basketball who shall remain un-named.

How odd. A Dolphin in court.

did u see the reporters asking him questions at the aiport, one guy asked "whats the best case scenario", culpecker replied "u gettin' ought my face is da best case scenario right now". lol

what a classy guy.

639731[/snapback]

He's obviously relying on his 1.6 average from high school to be erudite in his repsonses.

Dante denies that he had a lap dance on the 'love boat'.  He claims he was playing dice and wasnt interested.

Puh-lease.  A naked good looking woman offers you her taa-taas and your going to become all sanctimonious all of a sudden.

I guess he didnt want to shell out 4 mill for a ring to his wife like a certain other athelete that plays basketball who shall remain un-named.

How odd.  A Dolphin in court.

639729[/snapback]

I bet his pants were on fire when the dancer started workin' it... :ph34r:

Dante denies that he had a lap dance on the 'love boat'.  He claims he was playing dice and wasnt interested.

Puh-lease.  A naked good looking woman offers you her taa-taas and your going to become all sanctimonious all of a sudden.

How odd.  A Dolphin in court.

639729[/snapback]

Why is it so hard to believe that while all the moronic oglers who never get to play with breasts are standing around throwing cash for a lap dance, there is one guy...a guy who probably has chicks clamoring for him all the time...who decides to let the kiddies play while he does some gambling? Do you honestly think Daunte Culpepper is afraid of his wife finding out he got a lap dance? And you correlate a stripper's lap dance with Kobe raping some chick in a hotel room?

Man oh man, some thought processes are stunning.

Why is it so hard to believe that while all the moronic oglers who never get to play with breasts are standing around throwing cash for a lap dance, there is one guy...a guy who probably has chicks clamoring for him all the time...who decides to let the kiddies play while he does some gambling? Do you honestly think Donovan McNabb is afraid of his wife finding out he got a lap dance? And you correlate a stripper's lap dance with Kobe raping some chick in a hotel room?

Man oh man, some thought processes are stunning.

640222[/snapback]

No soup for you. :doh:

Do you honestly think Donovan McNabb is afraid of his wife finding out he got a lap dance? And you correlate a stripper's lap dance with Kobe raping some chick in a hotel room?

No I dont think DM is afraid of his wife. I think he's afraid how much it will cost him financially. I think it's the NFL putting a spin on a high profile player. We cant have the latest incarnation of Dan Marino being involved with illicit sex acts now can we. We have to sell jerseys. And YOU are the one corellating. I never mentioned a name, and you assume that he raped the 'chick'. What did the courts say? Why do you think the incident was smoothed over? Can you say "HIGH PRICED ATHELETE?" There's your correllation monkey nuts. It's like Animal Farm. "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" You try getting away with what these guys do.

No I dont think DM is afraid of his wife.  I think he's afraid how much it will cost him.  I think it's the NFL putting a spin on a high profile player.  And YOU are the one corellating.  I never mentioned a name, and you assume that he raped the 'chick'.  What did the courts say?

640354[/snapback]

Exactly how much do you think it's going to cost a guy if his wife finds out he got a lap dance? Jesus, if you're married to a woman who has a problem with you getting an occasional lap dance, you have bigger problems than how much it's going to cost you.

Exactly how much do you think it's going to cost a guy if his wife finds out he got a lap dance? Jesus, if you're married to a woman who has a problem with you getting an occasional lap dance, you have bigger problems than how much it's going to cost you.

640364[/snapback]

I'm sure your wife doesnt mind having strippers rub all over you. What a lucky guy.

I'm sure your wife doesnt mind having strippers rub all over you.  What a lucky guy.

640369[/snapback]

Luck has nothing to do with it. It's how you treat your wife. A wife doesn't instinctively have confidence in her marriage just because she took vows. You have to help her have confidence. And vice versa. The first step is to never lie about it...or anything.

My wife used to go to the clubs with me when we'd hit Vegas for the weekend, and she'd buy me a dance, and if the booze was flowing fast enough, we'd buy HER a dance. Or on a couple of rare occassions, she'd join the dancer she bought me.

So no. My wife doesn't mind strippers rubbing on me because she trusts me.