Looks like the Jets may sign Runyan.

It gets better. The Packers are talking to C Mike Flanagan on re-signing. Fowler looks to be our guy at this point. That's ok. Expect Marv to upgrade our O-Line by going after more RFAs and thru the draft. Can you say RFA Jordan Black, Jordan Black. C'mon, it has a ring to it.

Damn, the jets are going to rip it up next season, The lost Mawae, Abraham and Fabini (3 starting lineman) there RB is getting older, their starting QB has no shoulder left and they bring in Ramsey to replace him. Yup, the Bills will definitley be in the basement cause we have the powerhouse Jets to worry about twice a year. The jets are also going into their first year under a bunch of Rookie coaches.

It gets better. The Packers are talking to C Mike Flanagan on re-signing. Fowler looks to be our guy at this point. That's ok. Expect Marv to upgrade our O-Line by going after more RFAs and thru the draft. Can you say RFA Jordan Black, Jordan Black. C'mon, it has a ring to it.

639664[/snapback]

I really doubt the Bills had any interest in Flannagan after signing Fowler, he will be the starter and preston will be backing him up. Another centre is not required

Damn, the jets are going to rip it up next season, The lost Mawae, Abraham and Fabini (3 starting lineman) there RB is getting older, their starting QB has no shoulder left  and they bring in Ramsey to replace him. Yup, the Bills will definitley be in the basement cause we have the powerhouse Jets to worry about twice a year. The jets are also going into their first year under a bunch of Rookie coaches.

639667[/snapback]

Dont' worry, somehow we'll figure out a way to lose to em. Guaranteed.

Damn, the jets are going to rip it up next season, The lost Mawae, Abraham and Fabini (3 starting lineman) there RB is getting older, their starting QB has no shoulder left  and they bring in Ramsey to replace him. Yup, the Bills will definitley be in the basement cause we have the powerhouse Jets to worry about twice a year. The jets are also going into their first year under a bunch of Rookie coaches.

639667[/snapback]

But wait, don't you get it?

Mangini is a Belicheck disciple, so he is AUTOMATICALLY great...just like Saban is called GREAT after 1 9-7 season....one!

And Jauron is ALREADY a loser in Buffalo, you did not receive this memo?

I think there is at least a possibility the Bills may survive without Runyon.  :ph34r:

639762[/snapback]

I do not think so, I mean Runyan is GREAT...look at the way he abuses Straham :)

Bills do not get him, this gives the Jets 2 more wins, just like that! :lol::doh:

I do not think so, I mean Runyan is GREAT...look at the way he abuses Straham  :ph34r:

Bills do not get him, this gives the Jets 2 more wins, just like that!  :)  :lol:

639764[/snapback]

As mentioned in about 639 other threads, there's a lot of depth O-line wise in the draft. Now that I feel better about Center (though I would have liked to have seen Harwig) that all seems pretty fixable now.

As mentioned in about 639 other threads, there's a lot of depth O-line wise in the draft. Now that I feel better about Center (though I would have liked to have seen Harwig) that all seems pretty fixable now.

639770[/snapback]

I agree, but I thought the count was at 634? I better update my files :ph34r:

But wait, don't you get it?

Mangini is a Belicheck disciple, so he is AUTOMATICALLY great...just like Saban is called GREAT after 1 9-7 season....one!

And Jauron is ALREADY a loser in Buffalo, you did not receive this memo?

639758[/snapback]

So thats what the memo was about, I dropped my hot pocket on it and everything spilled out all over it and I couldn't read it.

If Saban is such a genius after taking a team that struggled at the start of teh season and turned it around to a 9-7 season, Why did we just get rid of MM? Or does this mean Saban is going to go 5-11 this year and have is WR suspended and screw up Culpeppers development to save his job after spending the season letting his co-ordinator make stupid play calls?

Runyan ain't that good, and he ain't that young.

Peters is our LT.

We need a LR and a RT.  We'll get there.

639746[/snapback]

I'm not so sure Peters is out LT. If he was, then the Bills may be more earger to bring Runyan in, who happens to be a RIGHT tackle.

True, Runyan isn't that good or young, but he is arguably the best RIGHT tackle left unsigned right now.

We're not looking for the best out there, we're looking for the up and coming best one out there, the young guy that no one has heard about. Haven't you been paying attention to what Marv's been doing.

I'm not so sure Peters is out LT. If he was, then the Bills may be more earger to bring Runyan in, who happens to be a RIGHT tackle.

True, Runyan isn't that good or young, but he is arguably the best RIGHT tackle left unsigned right now.