LOST 2.16 Discussion Thread

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BiB I like you, don't be the town dick.

640131[/snapback]

I have to stick with my strengths. I don't think I'm stopping anyone from their avocation or opinion, and my thoughts are obviously not the norm...

But, was it homemade ranch, or something from a pouch?

I have to stick with my strengths. I don't think I'm stopping anyone from their avocation or opinion, and my thoughts are obviously not the norm...

640150[/snapback]

No, but it's lame to post in a thread where people are discussing something and just saying how much you think it sucks.

I did enjoy the Evil Charlie and Evil Sayyid alliance though.  I can't believe they aren't talking more about it possibly being a trap.  Sayyid thinks this guy is an "Other" so why go exactly where he wants you to go and hang around?

639632[/snapback]

I don't know if calling them 'evil' is really warranted. Charlie had his moments of weirdness, but then again Claire had the baby baptized; might just be a thing where Claire wants it to sink in that he is not the father and he won't be raising Aaron, which Locke took to an extreme. As for how Sayid was acting toward A-L, I would say that's par for the course for someone who shot Shannon. How he's reacting to the Henry Gale situation, he doesn't take the security of the camp as a light matter.

for all we know, Gale could've known that the balloon was there from some other poor bloke that crashed and drew that map to that balloon to gain their trust...then when he's out, he's going to wreak some havoc

640070[/snapback]

That too. And by what he said in that last scene, it was too well thought out for him to just be making up a possible scenario. Nevermind that, Why would someone under suspision say something like that? No doubt in my mind that he's an Other, but if on the off chance he isn't, that was a stupid thing for him to say to people he wants to believe/release him.

No, but it's lame to post in a thread where people are discussing something and just saying how much you think it sucks.

640155[/snapback]

Hit a nerve? Guess you don't read anything else on the board. People jump in all the time with crap that they have no idea what they are talking about. It being a TV show makes it important. God Bless Television. Or, is that the new God?

OK, I'll stay away from your fan fests and keep my lame comments to myself. It does bug me a little bit that many of those so entrenched in American Idol, Lost and 24 don't seem to know or care about much past that. And as we've chatted before, you know what I'm talking about.

So, I'm lame because I'm not scheduling my life to see a TV show.

Guess I'm an old fuddy duddy.

Ask the mods to ban me.

Hit a nerve? Guess you don't read anything else on the board. People jump in all the time with crap that they have no idea what they are talking about. It being a TV show makes it important. God Bless Television. Or, is that the new God?

OK, I'll stay away from your fan fests and keep my lame comments to myself. It does bug me a little bit that many of those so entrenched in American Idol, Lost and 24 don't seem to know or care about much past that. And as we've chatted before, you know what I'm talking about.

So, I'm lame because I'm not scheduling my life to see a TV show.

Guess I'm an old fuddy duddy.

Ask the mods to ban me.

640175[/snapback]

No you didn't hit a nerve, just asking you not to be a douche.

The fact that there are other people doing annoying things like this doesn't make you less annoying. Just makes you part of the herd.

I'm pretty sure that me and everyone else on the board that are into these T.V. shows know the difference between television and reality and don't place undue importance on television. It's just a fun diversion and it's nice to talk to other people that enjoy these shows and not have to deal with negative comments from people that don't.

Yes we have chatted before and I do know what you're talking about. That's why I thought you could handle a friendly little nudge to stop being a nuisance. I would never ask a mod to ban you because I've always thought stuff like that was lame.

So everything good? I'm not pissed or testy so I hope you feel the same.

No you didn't hit a nerve, just asking you not to be a douche.

The fact that there are other people doing annoying things like this doesn't make you less annoying.  Just makes you part of the herd.

I'm pretty sure that me and everyone else on the board that are into these T.V. shows know the difference between television and reality and don't place undue importance on television.  It's just a fun diversion and it's nice to talk to other people that enjoy these shows and not have to deal with negative comments from people that don't.

Yes we have chatted before and I do know what you're talking about.  That's why I thought you could handle a friendly little nudge to stop being a nuisance.  I would never ask a mod to ban you because I've always thought stuff like that was lame. 

So everything good?  I'm not pissed or testy so I hope you feel the same.

640187[/snapback]

There's about a thousand fifty posts for those who can't live without Lost, 24, American Idol and whatever. I've poked fun maybe 4 or 5 times. Of course it's good. I've been told so. I always do what I'm told.

I'm sorry for dissing everyone. My bad. I'm sorry. Can't never have a comment from anyone who has watched a show and didn't become a fan. If you have a contrary opinion, you should go away. From what I've seen, the plot lines on the "dramas" are generally dumb and contrived and American Idol is a publicity contest with gals not looking all that hot. 24 is worse than a joke.

But, I haven't disrupted anything anyway. Have I stopped any of you? No.

There's about a thousand fifty posts for those who can't live without Lost, 24, American Idol and whatever. I've poked fun maybe 4 or 5 times. Of course it's good. I've been told so. I always do what I'm told.

I'm sorry for dissing everyone. My bad. I'm sorry. Can't never have a comment from anyone who has watched a show and didn't become a fan. If you have a contrary opinion, you should go away.  From what I've seen, the plot lines on the "dramas" are generally dumb and contrived and American Idol is a publicity contest with gals not looking all that hot. 24 is worse than a joke.

But, I haven't disrupted anything anyway. Have I stopped any of you? No.

640238[/snapback]

I actually thought your ranch dressing quip was funny. Yes, we really are talking about the food situation on a non-existant island on a TV show.

Now let's see the two of you shake hands and make up.

But, was it homemade ranch, or something from a pouch?

640150[/snapback]

Closer to the pouch variety. It came in something like a 2 1/2 gallon plastic jar and could never go bad. Didn't need to be refrigerated after opening.

I don't know if calling them 'evil' is really warranted. Charlie had his moments of weirdness, but then again Claire had the baby baptized; might just be a thing where Claire wants it to sink in that he is not the father and he won't be raising Aaron, which Locke took to an extreme. As for how Sayid was acting toward A-L, I would say that's par for the course for someone who shot Shannon. How he's reacting to the Henry Gale situation, he doesn't take the security of the camp as a light matter.

640163[/snapback]

Maybe not "evil" but they were more edgy than usual, especially Charlie going for a gun for the first time since he killed Ethan. And Sayyid was pretty up front about wanting to deal with Henry Gale just as soon as they can find a reason. Charlie and Sayyid both seemed pretty PO'ed (guess it doesn't help that they lost their respective ladies).

Closer to the pouch variety.  It came in something like a 2 1/2 gallon plastic jar and could never go bad.  Didn't need to be refrigerated after opening.

640259[/snapback]

That's pretty well what I figured.

Closer to the pouch variety.  It came in something like a 2 1/2 gallon plastic jar and could never go bad.  Didn't need to be refrigerated after opening.

640259[/snapback]

Either that or hurley didnt care. Beggars cant be choosers. But he has stayed remarkably rotund for being on the island 50 days or so with not a ton of food.