Splashin Around

He may not be getting the top escholon athletes but at least hes not sitting on his hands. If we can sign Morris and Neal we will be in great shape for the draft. By the way has anyone heard the interview with Morris? Or an update on Neal. These are the type of players we need for depth, prime example look at the running back situation that Carolina went through and the end of the year. Morris can be a very solid addition and push Willis' lazy a--.[B]GO BILLS/MIAMI BLOWS[/b]

I watched the interview with Morris, and I doubt he is the kind of guy that Marv wants around here, even if he is a good RB

638962[/snapback]

I missed the interview, but from what I here he didnt sound to convincing.

Check it out

he really did not seem interested and that this was only a unless they dump piles of money on me and hold a parade in my honor, This is not even one of my top 10 choices.

I could be wrong though, maybe he is a shy quiet guy who doesn't like lots of people crwding him asking him questions (like Ricky Williams)

Comparing his reaction to the others that have done interviews, he seems to be in the small minority of guys not impressed by Marv and the organisation.

Is Niel a RFA?

If he is I doubt the Pats will let him go to a division rival unless they really believe he isn't that great

639110[/snapback]

Im not sure, but I know this guy needs to be signed, the sh--ball fins had him for a visit to so lets not lose out to those dirtbags. Throw a few nickles at him Ralph.

I would put Neal down as a five star acquisition, and I mean that in the same way that Hutchinson would have been a five star acquisition. If he's available, Ralph...roll out the wheelbarrow and fill it with Benjamins, cuz he would be a key acquisition and we would be one very good tackle draft choice from solving our o line problems.