The Deal of a lifetime

ROCCEO

Im calling it now, if the CORRECT Qb falls to 8, the Broncos will trade us 15 and 29 to jump ahead of other teams looking to do the same. THe bills proceed to draft 2 top shelf prospects, with Michigan DT Gabe Watson being the #29 pick(i bet wed trade up then if need be if another team were to take our guy).

I know this is far fetched.....but its that time of the offseason again to start actin' like a damn fool.

Either way, we need a monster draft this year to not suck fat ones next year.

Im calling it now, if the CORRECT Qb falls to 8, the Broncos will trade us 15 and 29 to jump ahead of other teams looking to do the same.  THe bills proceed to draft 2 top shelf prospects, with Michigan DT Gabe Watson being the #29 pick(i bet wed trade up then if need be if another team were to take our guy).

I know this is far fetched.....but its that time of the offseason again to start actin' like a damn fool.

Either way, we need a monster draft this year to not suck fat ones next year.

638351[/snapback]

watson? why would the bills want that lazy, inconsistent sack o' curd?

If they don't grab Ngata, I'd rather they wait till r3 to grab babatunde oshinowo.

watson? why would the bills want that lazy, inconsistent sack o' curd?

If they don't grab Ngata, I'd rather they wait till r3 to grab babatunde oshinowo.

638396[/snapback]

Babatunde Oshinowo? Please tell me you made that name up!

If not, I demand the Bills draft him... I can hear the crowd chanting his name already...

Babatunde.... Babatunde... Babatunde....

I think the Jets will try to trade up to get Lienert, then the Titans will take Cutler, then the Raiders will take Young. Also the Texans take DBrick, saints take Williams, San Fran will get lucky as Bush will fall to them, The Pack will take Hawk. The best thing for the Bills to do will be trade up or down depending on who they think they can get. I think the Bills will be just off one or two slots from a power position, dang win in Cinci

I think the Jets will try to trade up to get Lienert, then the Titans will take Cutler, then the Raiders will take Young. Also the Texans take DBrick, saints take Williams, San Fran will get lucky as Bush will fall to them, The Pack will take Hawk. The best thing for the Bills to do will be trade up or down depending on who they think they can get. I think the Bills will be just off one or two slots from a power position, dang win in Cinci

638461[/snapback]

Are you drunk?

Are you drunk?

638464[/snapback]

just voicing how I think it will unfold, I do not want to challenge your prowess of over 1000 posts but maybe you could say what part of my post seems drunk to you. I am fine with a seperate opinion, and also ok with listening to yours. If you have something different convince me or atleast attempt it.

There!  Right there!  That's the most unlikely draft scenario I've ever seen.

638475[/snapback]

I know it seems unlikely, I just look at the teams that draft in the top 5 and all have glaring needs much more then RB. The Jets seem to be hot for Lienert and after that I think the Texans really want Ferguson and are using Bush to try to get extra picks. Kubiak being from Denver believes in the system more then the back. My opinion is also not unprecedented as Ricky Williams fell much farther then expected. Although I will concur not the likeliest of probabilities, someone always falls(Leeland McElroy)and it is often a RB. So I am taking a gamble on him falling because I think someone will.

I can't believe what I am reading here. Why would we draft Babantude when Moises Wannnabeatackledude might be available in the fourth round. Other potential picks include Lavualle Sape Jr. (his Dad was 8 when he was conceived) or Mahatmigandhi Mockmanyani in the 6th. Kiper has him as a potential sleeper and non-violent pacifist as well.

I have watched a lot of game film from last season (actually I watched a lot of Emeril on the Food Network, but it was the show about papaya) and I noticed a trend between Fat Samoans and high motor lineman. I hope Marv can stay up long enought to watch the film (get it... he is old and wants to go to bed early) and that Ralph can remember these pics ( he is really old and probably has memory problems... man I am breaking myself up here with this clever old guy stuff).

Unless we get these guys I want we will suck the big one, I mean we will really blow, I mean we are DOOMED. I have given up on next season. Actually, I have given up on all seasons through 2011 because we did not sign LaCharles Bentley or was it LaBently Charles? Either way it is time to put Ralph and Marv out to pasture. Whatever a pasture is?

Wish-list reads as follows:

1-Ferguson

2-M. Williams

3-Huff

4-Bunkly

5-Davis

6-Ngata

And as for Hali, I think he sucks a fat one, scratch that.....we're gonna pick him because now we're the Chi Bears east and hes just like that worthless lump Michael Haynes, so we'll clearly pick him.

I can't believe what I am reading here.  Why would we draft Babantude when Moises Wannnabeatackledude might be available in the fourth round.  Other potential picks include Lavualle Sape Jr.  (his Dad was 8 when he was conceived) or Mahatmigandhi Mockmanyani in the 6th.  Kiper has him as a potential sleeper and non-violent pacifist as well. 

I have watched a lot of game film from last season (actually I watched a lot of Emeril on the Food Network, but it was the show about papaya) and I noticed a trend between Fat Samoans and high motor lineman.  I hope Marv can stay up long enought to watch the film (get it... he is old and wants to go to bed early) and that Ralph can remember these pics ( he is really old and probably has memory problems... man I am breaking myself up here with this clever old guy stuff).

Unless we get these guys I want we will suck the big one, I mean we will really blow, I mean we are DOOMED.  I have given up on next season.  Actually, I have given up on all seasons through 2011 because we did not sign LaCharles Bentley or was it LaBently Charles?  Either way it is time to put Ralph and Marv out to pasture.  Whatever  a pasture is?

638506[/snapback]

Glad to know someone else has a sense of humor about the endless recitation of obscure college player names... :P

I have been curled up in my spider hole with every college media guide I could find, and think that the Bills would be dooooomed if they didn't draft the following players:

Chukkin Muthafukkah QB Earhole State

Holly Cowthatboyisquik RB NW Chinstrap Tech

Gray Bigoload FB Harvard

Trey Grand Avoirdupois OT Grenoble

Augustus Gloop DT Friedrich-Karls-Universität Heidelberg

and of course, everyone knows that no team would be complete without

Slash McWidebody WR/OG/DE Coe College

Go Bills!!

at our position, we may be able to draft a seriously great player. the positon doesnt matter to me at our pick. we need a great player.

if all the great prospects are gone, then we can think about trading down.

Wish-list reads as follows:

1-Ferguson

2-M. Williams

3-Huff

4-Bunkly

5-Davis

6-Ngata

638533[/snapback]

Not bad.

And as for Hali, I think he sucks a fat one, scratch that.....we're gonna pick him because now we're the Chi Bears east and hes just like that worthless lump Michael Haynes, so we'll clearly pick him.

638533[/snapback]

Other than both attending Penn State, what have you observed to make you think Haynes is anything like Hali?

Babatunde Oshinowo? Please tell me you made that name up!

If not, I demand the Bills draft him... I can hear the crowd chanting his name already...

Babatunde.... Babatunde... Babatunde....

638425[/snapback]

BAA BAA BAA, BAA BAA BABATUNDE to the tune of Barbara Ann! :P:devil::D