LEVY IS GOD

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787
The title of the thread makes me vomit. I like his moves so far, but unless he builds a team up that wins 7 Super Bowls in a row... ok 2 in a row, i will not consider him near a god. Fact is that Grandpa Simpson is a great coach, and proving himself as a GM. Let's just consider ourselves lucky if marv is alive in 5 years, let alone building a contender

638524[/snapback]

Sorry the Title bothered you, I mean no disrespect to any christian readers. Perhaps it was a bit overboard and premature. And yes, probably in poor taste. All the same, I hope Levy makes alot of people eat there words. Am I trying desperately myself to find something, anything at all good about rebuilding again? Yes I am. Right now, Levy is all I have.

Sorry the Title bothered you, I mean no disrespect to any christian readers. Perhaps it was a bit overboard and premature. And yes, probably in poor taste. All the same, I hope Levy makes alot of people eat there words. Am I trying desperately myself to find something, anything at all good about rebuilding again? Yes I am. Right now, Levy is all I have.

638547[/snapback]

God offers mercy...we don't!!! :P

638547[/snapback]

Ok fair enough, besides i am agnostic, that is the joke out of it. I am glad that you are so optimistic, but i just can't be optimistic after the past couple years and how this offseason started. That being said Go Abe Simpson and President Jasper.