DoomandGloom

If so, who is more to blame Marv Levy, Ralph Wilson or JP Losman??

Coming off the season I felt this was a team with fewer holes than you might think. Pure and simple, this team underperformed. It wasn't a lack of talent in most cases, it was a complete lack of leadership. Mularkey let the team get away from him.

ralph!  yes this franchise is on trouble.

637224[/snapback]

yeah, it sure is. Ralph, if he had been paying any attention whatsoever, would of and should of stepped in on Donahoe and kicked his butt outta here long before he did. The fact that he gave him a behind the scenes extension tells me that Ralph is the problem.

Coming off the season I felt this was a team with fewer holes than you might think.  Pure and simple, this team underperformed.  It wasn't a lack of talent in most cases, it was a complete lack of leadership.  Mularkey let the team get away from him.

637162[/snapback]

I agree they did not have a ton of holes coming off the season but with the off season moves we do now..

We have 1 DT who is second tier at best.

We have no center, RT or Guard.

We have no proven pass catching TE's

We have no proven QB's

We will not have a proven number 1 receiver

1 aging safety

1 healthy good LB

1 good DE

1 good Cb and another with a chip on his shoulder

A coach who had 1 good season and a bunch of also rans for assistants.

An unproven GM and a senile owner......DId I miss anything??????Oh we have signed 3 depth guys....wooohooooo

:P

Coming off the season I felt this was a team with fewer holes than you might think.  Pure and simple, this team underperformed.  It wasn't a lack of talent in most cases, it was a complete lack of leadership.  Mularkey let the team get away from him.

637162[/snapback]

While I disagree that this team has very few holes, I will say that I think you might be on to something. When TKO went down, the fire seemed to leave the Defense. I feel that having him back will bring back accountability and leadership to that side of the ball and thus make us better for his mere presence. I feel he is the total package talent heart and desire, and while I dont like spending big bucks on free agents and building through the draft is better, if you can get a gamer like him you do it. I did not see alot of those type guys this year in free agency that is why I am not mad at Marv for not getting the big name because for every Spikes there is a Sam Adams that just fizzles. I know some think that Big Sam was great, but all the years he did great he had Cortez Kennedy, Tony (Siragussa?), Warren Sapp, or Pat Williams next to him. I am not trying to Bash big Sam(I love his drinks) I just think he was one guy you paid for his name.

Guest BackInDaDay
The Germans didnt bomb Pearl Harbor

638038[/snapback]

Jeez kid, go rent Animal House before you embarass yourself in front of all us old bastards. :devil:

Guest BackInDaDay
Oops sorry, it took me a minute, I was trying to appease my wife and start the house on fire, "Whats that hon, oh you said start the coal stove fire and warm the house." "Ill be right back"

638050[/snapback]

Seeing how you've got agood excuse... :devil:

FIY - There used to be British show where the lead character referred to his wife as "she, who must be obeyed". :lol: