Sabres Suck!!

Chef Jim

No.

You didn't anwer my wings question did you? How do you compensate temp and time with the very high temp and partly frozen wings? 425 for 12 minutes? 15?

637025[/snapback]

Damn, it depends on how big the wings are. I never timed anything anyway. It was a look and feel thing. When I pulled a wing from the fryer squeezed it with the tongs I could feel it "sizzle" inside. That told me they werer done. How many minutes....what is this McDonalds?? :devil:

Damn, it depends on how big the wings are.  I never timed anything anyway.  It was a look and feel thing.  When I pulled a wing from the fryer squeezed it with the tongs I could feel it "sizzle" inside.  That told me they werer done.  How many minutes....what is this McDonalds??  :devil:

637058[/snapback]

Probably my next job.

Why you looking for a job as the special sauce extractor?  If so, I don't think you're his type.  :P

637893[/snapback]

:P

Should have seen that coming. (and yes, I see there is another easy target for a joke in my response.)

:P

Should have seen that coming. (and yes, I see there is another easy target for a joke in my response.)

637938[/snapback]

In an attempt to defuse, I think CTM was referring to some of my other special sauces.