Teague

KFFL is reporting that he's in negotiations with the NYC subway system for their T position.

T for turnstile, that is.

I swear to all things holy... In the Atlanta game, Teague stood upright with the dumbest look on his face at the LOS as JP was being ransacked by three Falcons about 5 yards in the backfield. A Center with any balls would've been back there protecting his QB, even if it resulted in a penalty.

KFFL is reporting that he's in negotiations with the NYC subway system for their T position.

T for turnstile, that is.

I swear to all things holy... In the Atlanta game, Teague stood upright with the dumbest look on his face at the LOS as JP was being ransacked by three Falcons about 5 yards in the backfield. A Center with any balls would've been back there protecting his QB, even if it resulted in a penalty.

636758[/snapback]

Which is why I have always been dumbfounded that he was playing center. Thanks for the info, all.

Which is why I have always been dumbfounded that he was playing center. Thanks for the info, all.

636761[/snapback]

But hey, madsomething or othersays that the stats at snap.????? are real NFL stats, and they show Teague only gave up 1/2 sack. :lol::lol:

I guess I was watching other games last year. Because according to that stat service Teague gave up none, but Anderson, and Villereal gave up about 10 each. :lol:

But hey, madsomething or othersays that the stats at snap.????? are real NFL stats, and they show Teague only gave up 1/2 sack.  :lol:  :lol:

I guess I was watching other games last year.  Because according to that stat service Teague gave up none, but Anderson, and Villereal gave up about 10 each.  :lol:

636763[/snapback]

No one can play QB with the center standing on his ankles. Too bad he got paid too much to cut, because that move made 2 years ago might be a big help now. Not even his fault - didn't get to play his poition.

But hey, madsomething or othersays that the stats at snap.????? are real NFL stats, and they show Teague only gave up 1/2 sack.  :lol:  :lol:

I guess I was watching other games last year.  Because according to that stat service Teague gave up none, but Anderson, and Villereal gave up about 10 each.  :lol:

636763[/snapback]

Yeah, if ONLY the Bills had traded for Shelton and his $3M a year contract. :P

Yeah, if ONLY the Bills had traded for Shelton and his $3M a year contract. :lol:

636773[/snapback]

And yet Shelton is employed and was better then any olineman we had last year. Where is Teague?

In fact based on most folks around here, Shelton would have been an upgrade over everyone of our linemen. But continue your fantasy.

Shelton is a lazy, unmotivated player. At $3M a year, he would have been a disaster, like I suspect he'll be for the Dols. Hell even at just $1M, the Browns didn't feel like keeping him and went with a guy who, by all accounts, is better served playing RT.

And no I don't think that Teague is a good center.

Shelton is a lazy, unmotivated player.  At $3M a year, he would have been a disaster, like I suspect he'll be for the Dols.  Hell even at just $1M, the Browns didn't feel like keeping him and went with a guy who, by all accounts, is better served playing RT.

And no I don't think that Teague is a good center.

637240[/snapback]

Shhhh... he's just good 'cuz he's on another team. :devil: