TSW banned at work

They put new software in at work & while I can get to the TBD home page, The Stadium Wall comes up "access denied". I don't know if this affects Petrino, since he's now working in Newburgh.

That's right, John Petrino has been promoted & has transferred to our Newburgh office, so when he moves, he will no longer be PIA.

They put new software in at work & while I can get to the TBD home page, The Stadium Wall comes up "access denied".  I don't know if this affects Petrino, since he's now working in Newburgh. 

That's right, John Petrino has been promoted & has transferred to our Newburgh office, so when he moves, he will no longer be PIA.

636611[/snapback]

I can only get to the lo-fi version from work. :devil:

http://www.twobillsdrive.com/forums/lofive...dex.php/f1.html

Post?  :devil:

637075[/snapback]

Not that I know of. I've been keeping up to date via the lo-fi TSW on my cellphone, but I don't think there's any way to post from it.

And if you haven't noticed, udonk, there's also a PDA version of TBD. Link is in my sig.

Not that I know of. I've been keeping up to date via the lo-fi TSW on my cellphone, but I don't think there's any way to post from it.

And if you haven't noticed, udonk, there's also a PDA version of TBD. Link is in my sig.

637087[/snapback]

Yeah, maybe not post...I wrote that before thoroughly checking it out.

I've been using the PDA version of TBD for a while, thanks to the link in your sig, Lori. I'm just happy that I can now keep up to date with the retard rollercoaster that is TSW!

They put new software in at work & while I can get to the TBD home page, The Stadium Wall comes up "access denied".  I don't know if this affects Petrino, since he's now working in Newburgh. 

636611[/snapback]

Same thing happened to me last week. :devil: Then I tried again on Monday and...I'm free!