BTW, anyone know the results of my poll?

And yet it's not a suprise to understand why you think this:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=636237

;)

636267[/snapback]

Why i think what? My "so" comment was just that..."so?" I'm asking "what's the take-away from the survey?" I'm not sure why it was asked her to begin with...but, given that it was, it seems as though there might be a point...what is the point?

I'm looking for context, analysis...SOMTHING. I guess the point was, "here's the score right now".

Why i think what?  My "so" comment was just that..."so?"  I'm asking "what's the take-away from the survey?"  I'm not sure why it was asked her to begin with...but, given that it was, it seems as though there might be a point...what is the point?

I'm looking for context, analysis...SOMTHING.  I guess the point was, "here's the score right now".

636285[/snapback]

Because in the land of everyone who lives for TV, and can easily break down last nights Sopranos, but doesn't know who their Congressman is, I didn't expect nor call for analysis - because here, there wouldn't be any. No different than CNN or FOX. Maybe better to just get a yes or no. Having an idea of the actual facts of the situation, I wanted to see the knee jerk expert responses.

Too busy being a merge-monster on the Wall.  Of course being a merge-monster is easier than actually reading most of that dreck...  ;)

636362[/snapback]

Where did you put the "Tagliabue Retires" thread? I just clicked to see WTF...and it was a dead link. Now it's just plain gone.

Where did you put the "Tagliabue Retires" thread?  I just clicked to see WTF...and it was a dead link.  Now it's just plain gone.

636387[/snapback]

Never mind...found it