Nall agrees to terms

JoeF

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they didn't technically let him go. his contract was up and he wanted to test the market.

the article on the front page of TBD indicates he thinks Favre is coming back, and he wants a shot at playing. And as long as #4 is around he has not shot at starting.

You never know?!?....this guy could be the next great "undiscovered" QB. I like that our new staff are not going to sit and wait around for a QB to develop. Either Losman turns it up this summer or maybe Nall and Holcomb compete for the starting job. You certainly have to like Nall's accuracy in very limited action.

You never know?!?....this guy could be the next great "undiscovered" QB.  I like that our new staff are not going to sit and wait around for a QB to develop.  Either Losman turns it up this summer or maybe Nall and Holcomb compete for the starting job.  You certainly have to like Nall's accuracy in very limited action.

635845[/snapback]

let's see how he does behind the worst OL in football.

i will be very interested seeing how JP competes through camp not having the starting job handed to him.

it is kind of easy to predict this but he will either rise above or TOTALLY flame out due to the preasure.

He didn't attempt a pass last year. Is this guy a pocket passer? Can he scramble? 6-3, 230 is good size, but does he have any speed? I read here that he has a nice long ball. So does Bledsoe, but does Nall have much touch on the shorter passes? Basically, what are his weeknesses?

Great, now we have 3 QB's who can get the snot pounded out of them behind that OLine.

So what weakness will the Bills address next? I think we could use another starting corner since we only have 2.

Great, now we have 3 QB's who can get the snot pounded out of them behind that OLine.

So what weakness will the Bills address next? I think we could use another starting corner since we only have 2.

635877[/snapback]

A wise man once proclaimed you can never have enough good corners... :doh:

let's see how he does behind the worst OL in football.

635847[/snapback]

I hear ya. the line stunk. But it still wasn't the absolute worst in the NFL and it still didn't prevent Holcomb from completing 67.4% of his passes. I just want to see a QB (any QB?) rise up and make the Bills a better team instead of having to rely on the team to prop up our QB.

I hear ya. the line stunk.  But it still wasn't the absolute worst in the NFL and it still didn't prevent Holcomb from completing 67.4% of his passes.  I just want to see a QB (any QB?) rise up and make the Bills a better team instead of having to rely on the team to prop up our QB.

635906[/snapback]

Buffalo hasn't had an OLine since the Kelly years. When the Line started getting worse in the mid 90's, Kelly started getting worse. It all starts with the OLine, if we don't have an OL, we don't have an offense. It's pretty simple and I am getting as anxious as everyone else waiting for that to be addressed.

I hear ya. the line stunk.  But it still wasn't the absolute worst in the NFL and it still didn't prevent Holcomb from completing 67.4% of his passes.  I just want to see a QB (any QB?) rise up and make the Bills a better team instead of having to rely on the team to prop up our QB.

635906[/snapback]

it wasn't?

;)

I like the signing....if for no other reason, Packer backups have a good history of doing well with other teams, Brunell, Brooks, Hasselbeck.......Nall.

I remember seeing him play two years ago and wondering why they wanted to draft a QB so high.  He looked good.  He could end up being another RJ, but at the very very least, he is a solid #3.

635833[/snapback]

A buddy of mine, here at work, is a huge Packers fan. He has always been pretty high on Nall as well...more so than the kid they drafted last year...sounds like Packers fans think, at least, that Nall has that "fire in the belly" that their new guy seems to lack...I think I still have a video of the Packers/Bills preseason game from last summer...I will have to take a look....