Anyone watch Empire yesterday

EndZoneCrew

6-7: Drew Bledsoe rally at the Raplh in 2002

7-8: Bills rally downtown after Super Bowl XXVI

8-9: Recap of "Greatest Game Ever" Bills vs Oilers

9-10: Thurman Thomas Halloween specials (The one episode he had a full Buffalo Sabres uniform on, with the JOFA helmet, quite comical)

did anyone else catch this stuff?????

In Buffalo, we are in a sports talk/programming vacuum. Compare 5 years ago to today. Did you think it could have gotten THIS bad??

I'm acually rooting for one those Fox sports outlets to move in here if Empire is going to continue to fall apart. They only have at this point an hour and a half of live programming a day (not including the SimonCast which he pays for himself).

I watched the new uniforms being displayed at the Ralph. Jimbo was on hand to pass the torch to Bledsoe. The theme was a new era in Buffalo Bills football. All I could think about was how hot Bledsoe was coming out of the gates. That air attack with Moulds and Price was something else. Makes you wonder what the hell happened.

6-7: Drew Bledsoe rally at the Raplh in 2002

7-8: Bills rally downtown after Super Bowl XXVI

8-9: Recap of "Greatest Game Ever" Bills vs Oilers

9-10: Thurman Thomas Halloween specials (The one episode he had a full Buffalo Sabres uniform on, with the JOFA helmet, quite comical)

did anyone else catch this stuff?????

46579[/snapback]

Yeah, I caught it. Fans were bitching about a loss on one of 'em if I remember right... we dropped to a lowly 5-1.

Ahhh... those were the days. C'mon guys! Win!

Yeah, I caught it.  Fans were bitching about a loss on one of 'em if I remember right... we dropped to a lowly 5-1.

Ahhh... those were the days. C'mon guys! Win!

46642[/snapback]

Remember when we were pissed if we squeaked one out at home! :rolleyes: