Good news everyone!

Chilly

Futurama to return?

635197[/snapback]

How long until Fox's entire 2007-2008 fall lineup consists entirely of great shows they already cancelled previously?

Can you imagine if these dumbasses actually got things right the first time around?

Oh, but they should cancel American Dad because watching that show is just painful (it's like Family Guy but completely without anything funny).

So Fox has brought back Family Guy and FUturama...  All we need now is Firefly, and we're set! :doh:

635211[/snapback]

One can only hope.

Fox is going to need some shows to fill out their lineup since theywised up and stopped buying every Reality Show some moron can think of and 1000 more morons will watch

How long until Fox's entire 2007-2008 fall lineup consists entirely of great shows they already cancelled previously?

Can you imagine if these dumbasses actually got things right the first time around?

Oh, but they should cancel American Dad because watching that show is just painful (it's like Family Guy but completely without anything funny).

635243[/snapback]

Hey, if we can get the X-Files back (WITH Moulder), I'm okay with that.

I second that.  I miss that show.

635704[/snapback]

Yeah. That's got to be the only freakin' show I really do wish was still on. There have been good ones, but that's the only one I really activley watched. That 24 is up there, but it ain't no X-Files.... mostly because you can't sound "made up" if you're talking about freakin' aliens.

-Jeff

Yeah. That's got to be the only freakin' show I really do wish was still on. There have been good ones, but that's the only one I really activley watched.  That 24 is up there, but it ain't no X-Files.... mostly because you can't sound "made up" if you're talking about freakin' aliens.

-Jeff

635720[/snapback]

Yeah, exactly. It was just a unique show. There hasn't been one like that since. The show "Invasion" tried but it's still not the same. There was talk of a second X-files movie a few years back. Do you know if that is that still happening?

So if Fox were to bring back and keep some of their current shows, which ones would make your list? Remember there are 15 hours of the week for programming. (8pm-10pm each night, plus the extra 7-8 hour on Sunday) You don't need to include exactly which day either.

My list

Malcom In The Middle

Futurama

Family Guy

Space: Above and Beyond

X-Files

Arrested Development

Bernie Mac Show

That 70's Show

The Simpsons

The Ben Stiller Show

The Tick

Andy Richter Controls the Universe

Firefly

That's about 9 hours of shows right there.

So if Fox were to bring back and keep some of their current shows, which ones would make your list? Remember there are 15 hours of the week for programming. (8pm-10pm each night, plus the extra 7-8 hour on Sunday) You don't need to include exactly which day either.

My list

Malcom In The Middle

Futurama

Family Guy

X-Files

Arrested Development

Bernie Mac Show

That 70's Show

The Simpsons

The Ben Stiller Show

The Tick

Firefly

635979[/snapback]

They should kill the Simpsons right now. It's a sad, sad shell of what it used to be. Seasons 4-8 are still mind-blowingly good though. Thank God for DVDs.

That 70's Show

635979[/snapback]

I'm bummed it's the last season of That 70's Show. It was a great show in its prime, although this last season will make me not miss it so much as it absolutly sucks. Couldn't reinvent itself when Kutcher and Grace left.

My list

Malcom In The Middle

Futurama

Family Guy

X-Files

Arrested Development

Bernie Mac Show

That 70's Show

The Simpsons

The Ben Stiller Show

The Tick

Firefly

635979[/snapback]

I remembered another one....

Married With Children

Can I have Firefly on for all 15 hours? :lol:

CW