Cancer LAMP

Campy

Over the past week I've received several PMs regarding my health. I received some good news and wanted to share it with all of you.

On Friday afternoon I had an appointment with my ophthalmologist. The visible growth I had around my eyes has not grown back. Dr. Joly (my opthalmologist) dictated a letter to Dr. Berger (my oncologist) and said that there is “a salmon-colored discoloration that presents no mass. The growth in Mr. Campbell’s conjunctival tissue appears to be in remission.”

Needless to say, I’m pretty darn pleased. I’m trying to maintain a guarded optimism pending a CAT scan in a couple of weeks, but I’m still pretty darn happy about it.

Hopefully the CAT scan will show a similiar result with the growth in my neck and jaw. I’ll know the results in a month or so.

Good news so far and I wanted to share it with you. Thanks for all of your well-wishes, prayers, and good thoughts.

Over the past week I've received several PMs regarding my health.  I received some good news and wanted to share it with all of you.

On Friday afternoon I had an appointment with my ophthalmologist. The visible growth I had around my eyes has not grown back. Dr. Joly (my opthalmologist) dictated a letter to Dr. Berger (my oncologist) and said that there is “a salmon-colored discoloration that presents no mass. The growth in Mr. Campbell’s conjunctival tissue appears to be in remission.”

Needless to say, I’m pretty darn pleased. I’m trying to maintain a guarded optimism pending a CAT scan in a couple of weeks, but I’m still pretty darn happy about it.

Hopefully the CAT scan will show a similiar result with the growth in my neck and jaw. I’ll know the results in a month or so.

Good news so far and I wanted to share it with you. Thanks for all of your well-wishes, prayers, and good thoughts.

635158[/snapback]

Great news! That must have made you and the doctor joly. (I crack me up.)

Hope the CAT scan goes equally well.

Great news, Chris! Remission is such a nice word. ;)

I am confused though, is the doctor calling you a fish head! ;):lol:

Keep Smilin'

Rock

there is “a salmon-colored discoloration that presents no mass." .”