Something to distract us

I found it interesting that Parcells was not there for the press conference introducing T.O.

According to profootballtalk (take it for what it's worth), Parcells has made no comment at all about this signing. You would think that for this big of a splash, Parcells would have at least made a statement. So far, nothing.

Doesn't sound like approval of the deal. Maybe the two Egos are finally going to clash?

Sounds like a Jimmy Johnson/Jerry Jones catfight all over again to me.

Rumors also say that nobody on the Cowboys is looking forward to having this turd in the locker room. He might be a great player, but this is still a team sport and I'm betting maybe one good year from the guy and it'll be back to his usual embarassing crap in front of the cameras.

Wouldn't suprise me if Parcells quits over it, if it's true he doesn't approve of having this jack off in his locker room.

Parcells didn't attend the Keyshawn or Bledsoe press conferences, either.  He just doesn't do those player-intro conferences.

But I support your wishful thinking for a Parcells-Jones bust up.

I think that him missing those PC's is okay. He's worked with both in the past, and neither is the cancer TO is.

I think that him missing those PC's is okay.  He's worked with both in the past, and neither is the cancer TO is.

635143[/snapback]

And Parcells thought Bryant had a 'Tude. Wait till he gets aload of this guy! Who do you think TO will be playing for next year after he divides the Cowboy's locker room?

He might be a great player, but this is still a team sport and I'm betting maybe one good year from the guy and it'll be back to his usual embarassing crap in front of the cameras.

635109[/snapback]

Year? I give him two good weeks before the old T.O. makes his grand return.

PTR