Greg Jerman Flawless Performance

I am a new member as far as posting goes , I read on hear daily though. Honestly I am slow at typing, mostly computer illiterate, and don't usually feel like getting involved in all the negativity and what not. Decent speller as long as I hit the right keys. ANYWAY I am a season ticket holder and I tape every game I can. This week I have been reviewing last years games. Now I am far from being a scout or even a talent evaluater, but sometimes things are rather easy to see, not to mention I watched everyplay back and forth 5 or 6 times in a row. On each play I concentrate on a specific O-lineman to see how they did on each play. Well I was watching the Bucs game, curious to see why we signed that piece of fodder Jerman. He was starting for big mike. NOT ONE BAD PLAY!!! I am astonished. He not only didn't screw up, He actually dominated on runs and passes both. Easily the best starter on the line that day. Now I don't know how good the guy across from him ranked but I think the bucs line is considered strong all acrossed it. I challenge any one with access to that game to watch his play and find a single flaw with his play. If it werent for peters great play after jerman got hurt I think he would have had time to make a name for himself. I don't know what game he got hurt in , but I will watch the next few games that I have taped to see if he was consistant in those as well. I am missing some games but I do Know that I have the falcons and saints games.

Welcome to the board!

That is pretty interesting to see Jerman playing well. We all assume he is just camp fodder, etc, but maybe there is some substance to this guy.

McNally must feel he is worth retaining and working with.

BTW, if you get a DVR (or Tivo), that constant re-watching of plays gets a lot easier!

Welcome to the board!

That is pretty interesting to see Jerman playing well. We all assume he is just camp fodder, etc, but maybe there is some substance to this guy.

McNally must feel he is worth retaining and working with.

BTW, if you get a DVR (or Tivo), that constant re-watching of plays gets a lot easier!

634878[/snapback]

Thank you. I plan on getting something a little higher tech B4 next year. Not sure how to reply properly. hopefully this is right.

I was at that game - and I actually did try to watch Jerman during the game. I remember that he was solid whenever I focused on him - surprisingly so, given all the negativity associated with him at the time.

I was at that game - and I actually did try to watch Jerman during the game.  I remember that he was solid whenever I focused on him - surprisingly so, given all the negativity associated with him at the time.

634882[/snapback]

Yeah. If I had'nt saw it with my own eyes I'd never believe it from what I was hearing. Also gandy was decent and bennie, teague, and villarial were not impressive.

easy there sparky,....you are only allowed one news flash per thread.  :lol:

634891[/snapback]

Funny comment. Hardly a news flash though. More of a Bills fans UNITED observation. Maybe not. Some people insist villarial and teague are decent. I disagree.